- Ecologically friendly, light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E870 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 3 days; charge time from stop state to max charge
- Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 40mm; Retrograde perpetual calendar function; alarm function; dual-time function with 24-hour sub dial
- Two-tone stainless steel case and bracelet; black dial; month-day-and-date function: day indicator between 2 and three o’clock, date function at 4 o’clock; screw-back case
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Fashionably stylish as an accent to your business wear, the two-tone Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 stainless steel men’s watch with bracelet band will also make sure you never miss an important date. More than just pretty face, it features a perpetual calendar that automatically adjusts for odd and even months and leap years through 2100. It has a wide, round silver stainless steel watch case and bezel that features a thin, gold-tone outline. It’s further complemented by a stainless steel bracelet band that mixes silver brushed and gold polished finishes.
The black dial background is accented by day-of-the-week and 24-hour subdials, as well as a mode subdial that displays the selected function (local time, calendar, alarm). It also offers luminous, gold-tone hands (with seconds hand), a date function at 4 o’clock, and gold-tone dial markers. Other features includes a dual-time function for tracking a second time zone, scratch resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating, and water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters).
This watch is powered by Citizen’s unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use. This watch’s Eco-Drive provides a 180-day power reserve, and it can be recharged with just 4 hours of exposure to light.
Summary of Features:
- Retrograde perpetual calendar
- Dual time
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Month-Day-Date functions
- 12/24 hour time
- Screw-back case
- Reliable Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong Hardlex crystal protects dial from scratches
- Two-tone-stainless-steel case; silver dial; day-and-date features at three o’clock
- Luminescent hour and minute hands
- Water resistant up to 99 feet (30 M)
This attractive ladies watch features three-hand function and an English/Spanish day-date window at the three o’clock position. It has a silver face set in a gold-toned stainless steel bezel and features luminous hands and markers. The two-tone bracelet-style band is crafted from links of stainless steel and fastens with a fold over clasp. This watch features Japan quartz movement and is water resistant to 30 meters.