28 Quality Dating PLR Articles that include private label rights. They come in TXT format so they are easy to use in most any project you might have. Include the following titles and word counts:
Are Dating Guides Useful? - 550
Are You in Love or Obsessed? - 506
Are You Sabotaging Your Own Love Life? - 516
Avoiding Abusive Relationships 513
Be Yourself and Only Yourself - 517
Coping With the Depression of Your Boyfriend - 552
Dating and the Failing Economy - 523
Dating as a Single Mom - 522
Dating Mistakes Men Make - 546
Dating Sites or Clubs - 515
Dinner Dates - 554
Don’t Depend on Someone Else to Make You Happy - 518
Easing Your Family into Your Biracial Relationship - 516
Handling Holiday Breakups - 563
How Long to Wait for a Proposal - 518
“I Didn’t Know What He Is” - 522
Is There Really Someone for Everyone? - 537
It’s Not Nice to Tease - 531
Moving Past Betrayal - 526
Questions to Ask Potential Dating Partners - 509
Should You Take Your Man Home for the Holidays? - 539
Signs that He’s Not Worth A Second Date - 552
Single and Loving It - 512
Spicing Up Your Sex Life - 503
Successful Methods in Getting a Guy - 508
The Worst Times to Break Up with Someone - 503
To Rekindle an Old Flame or Not - 515
What Are You Looking for in a Relationship? - 507
Most people are so excited about meeting someone new for dating and a possible relationship that they forget to ask the important questions that could affect whether or not they’re even compatible or not. This is usually because all they care about is the fact that they now have someone to do things with. They have someone to spend Valentine’s Day with as well as other special days throughout the year. That’s all that matters, right? You only need to have a warm, living, breathing body with you on those days so that you’re not alone and lonely.
If that were the actually truth, there would be many more happy couples in the world.
People talk all the time about finding their “soul mate.” This is a rather misunderstood term. What people should be looking for is that special someone that they can connect with and have many things in common with. However, even this is difficult when you don’t have the answers to the key questions. That’s why there is a basic set of questions that you need to ask anyone that you’re interested in pursuing a relationship with.
- You can sell this content as PLR to your customers.
- You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
- You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing wording) to suit your needs.
- You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
- You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
- You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
- You can give the articles to your affiliates to publish with the express purpose of promoting your product. Although, you may alter the articles before you give them to your affiliates, they are not permitted to further alter the articles or give publishing rights to anyone else.
Copy, Property of the plr store. If you are reading this on a site other than www.theplrstore.com, you are on an illegal site, which is illegally using our copy and most likley illegally selling our products. Purchasing such products is not legal and you will have no legal rights to use or sell said products. Please report those sites to Pay Pal.