10 quality Direct Mail Marketing plr artilces that include private label rights. Articles are in TXT format so they are super easy to use for what ever you need.
With the following titles and word counts:
Are Your Mail Pieces Getting Tossed by the Post Office? - 468
Five Tips for Hiring a Top-Notch Copywriter - 483
How Much Does an Entire Direct Mail Campaign Cost? - 475
Once You Have a Successful Test, Here's How to Roll Out - 528
Postcards: Can They Be As Effective as Envelope Mail? - 461
Pricing Your Product: The Arithmetic of Direct Mail - 498
The New Direct Mail to Internet Combo - 471
The "Official Envelope" Look for High Open Rates - 462
The Pros and Cons of Using Call Centers to Take Orders - 499
Tips on Buying the Right Lists - 503
When people think of direct mail marketing, they often think of two things: letters and postcards. You can't use as many words with postcards as you can in a seven-page mailer, but there's still a whole lot you can do with these seemingly small yet powerful pieces of paper.
Direct mail is all about numbers. It's about conversion rates and prices, average customer values and upsell rates. If your numbers work and you get a decent conversion rate, you'll make money. If your numbers don't work, you won't.
The price you choose for your product has a huge impact on whether or not you're profitable at the end of the day.
- You can sell this content as PLR to your customers.
- You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
- You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing wording) to suit your needs.
- You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
- You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
- You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
- You can give the articles to your affiliates to publish with the express purpose of promoting your product. Although, you may alter the articles before you give them to your affiliates, they are not permitted to further alter the articles or give publishing rights to anyone else.
Copy, Property of the plr store. If you are reading this on a site other than www.theplrstore.com, you are on an illegal site, which is illegally using our copy and most likley illegally selling our products. Purchasing such products is not legal and you will have no legal rights to use or sell said products. Please report those sites to Pay Pal.