10 quality Green Decking and Patios plr artilces with private label rights. Articles come in TXT format so they are easy to use for what ever project you need.
Include the following titles and word counts:
Are Your Renovation Dollars Going to a Sustainable Company? - 493
Decorate Your Patio with a Sustainable Garden - 470
Energy Efficient Heating on Your Patio - 464
Solar Lights: Both Energy Efficient and Classy - 450
The Benefits of Using Wood and Recycled Plastic Composites - 459
Three Tips for Building an Eco-Friendly Deck - 482
Using Eco Friendly Chemicals: From Sealants to Cleaners - 468
What Is Certified Wood and Why Should You Use It? - 495
What Kind of Furniture Should a Green Patio Have? - 464
Which Materials Are and Aren't Biodegradable? - 469
One of the most environmentally friendly materials you could use in the construction of a deck or patio are wood and plastic composites. Not only are these materials highly green, but they're also great building materials that are even more reliable than plastic or wood.
Why should you use wood and plastic composites?
Standard wood needs to be repainted and refinished every year or so. That takes a lot of manpower, as well as the use of many toxic chemicals. Wood and plastic composites bypass this need entirely.
These composites come pre-made in certain colors. The entirety of the material is this color, inside and out. That means you'll never have to repaint the composite. The composites come in just about every imaginable color, so you can be sure you'll find one to match your house.
Over 50% of the wood and the plastic used in composites comes from recycled wood chips and recycled plastic materials.
Every time you buy a composite, you're supporting several green companies that recycle all the various materials that go into the composites, in addition to the composite manufacturer.
- You can sell this content as PLR to your customers.
- You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
- You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing wording) to suit your needs.
- You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
- You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
- You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
- You can give the articles to your affiliates to publish with the express purpose of promoting your product. Although, you may alter the articles before you give them to your affiliates, they are not permitted to further alter the articles or give publishing rights to anyone else.
Copy, Property of the plr store. If you are reading this on a site other than www.theplrstore.com, you are on an illegal site, which is illegally using our copy and most likley illegally selling our products. Purchasing such products is not legal and you will have no legal rights to use or sell said products. Please report those sites to Pay Pal.