|| MS Word Documen, PDF
|Number of Pages:
|Download/Thank You Page:
||Cover, Webnpage Images
|Suggested Selling Price:
Ebook Table of Contents:
Copywriting Today 4
Captivating Headlines & Sub-Headlines 6
Writing The Perfect Introduction 8
Maximizing The Middle 12
Trust Your Testimonials 15
Calling All Actions 17
In Closing 20
Everything is "right" but your still not rich...
Maximizing Your Conversions Just Got Easier !
When I wrote this is was mid afternoon. My friend just got off the phone with me and he was complaining about his job, as usual. I felt bad but then felt great because the salespage I just wrote made me a few hundred dollars in just one hour.
Sorry to sound like I'm bragging but you could be doing the same. If you've been involved with Internet Marketing for a while you probably have everything down pat. You could even be making some money off this little game.
If you're not making the kind of money you want and you're doing everything right or you are not making any money and doing everything wrong, the proper salespage can make or break your business.
But Don't Worry ...
I wasn't always writing the best possible salespages to make the most amount of money in the fastest amount of time with the least amount of work. In fact, I struggled for years. But boy oh boy. Once I learned how to write salespages that convert I realized I could sell anything.
Here I am a few years later and I am doing just that. Selling anything to anyone just because I figured out the secrets to writing salespages that convert. When something converts well it makes you more money in less time.
Graphics, offers, testimonials, gimmicks. Those are all parts of a successful sales page but they are so minor compared to proper and effective copywriting that many people including myself simply write a killer sales page and let our writing do the selling.
How Is That Possible?
It's possible because people want to learn. It's a natural instinct that every human being has in them. It's your job as a copywriter to hit that nerve and make them pay for it and feel great about doing so. If you know how to make your sales page convert you'd already know about:
1) Crafting Your Call To Action
If you don't tell someone to do it they are never going to do what you want them to. How can you make anyone do anything? Well, pick this guide up and you'll find out just how to do this and a lot more!
2) The Right Way To Write An Introduction
Your introduction is as vital to your salespages success as any other part. Without knowing what you're doing all your efforts are going to get you no where. Find out exactly how to introduce what you're selling plus much, much, much more!
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
· Why getting attention is not the reason all headlines and sublines are in Red
· The simple way to "reel 'em in" and "make 'em pay" all from your writing
· How proper testimonial writing skills can make or break your marketing
· When just telling people how good your product is won't work any more
· A great way to turn the most boring subject into a cash generating phenom
· The real and right way to leave your visitors in suspense forcing them to buy
· How the big boys warp words and embellish claims and how you can too
· Crafting the perfect highlights that will really make you stand out from the crowd
· Shocking your visitors into buying with a few simple words
· Why countdowns are a thing of the past and how to move towards the future
· And a lot more!
Remember how I wrote about a simple way to scare your visitors into buying what you're selling? Not only will you learn that but you'll gain a whole lot more too!
You CANNOT give it away.
You CANNOT sell it on auction sites.
You CANNOT offer as a free bonus UNLESS purchase of $27 or HIGHER is required to get it.
You CAN sell it in the following ways:
- included in a PAID membership site with $17 per month or HIGHER fee
You Can Sell Resale Rights
You can Sell Master Resale Rights
You Can Sell Private Label Rights