|| MS Word Doc, Open Office, RTF, PDF
|Number of Pages:
|Download/Thank You Page:
||Cover, Sales Images
||JPG and PNG
|Suggested Selling Price:
High quality and well written ebook for a professional approach to resumes and cover letters.
How to win your dream job and triumph over the competition...
The Best Resume You've Ever Written Or Your Money Back!
Give Me 10 Minutes And I'll Have You Writing Resumes No Employer Can Resist!
Who else wants to force their resume to rise to the top of the stack?
Sometimes the only separating you from a great job and unemployment - is a great resume. But the rules on how to write a resume that grabs the attention of an employer are always changing.
Chances are, if you learned how to write a resume back in high school. Your techniques are outdated.
It's a question of who wants it more. And if you need that job like a chocoholic needs a Hershey's bar. You better take the time to learn...
How To Write Impressive Resumes
And Cover Letters!
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The number one rule for resumes that USED to be true. See which old technique has been thrown in the trash bin. You'll want to make sure you stop using this one before you turn in your next resume
- How a resume can show loud and clear your credentials. And in a way that shows you have what it takes to be a complete success in your new position.
- 6 items that must appear in every resume you write. (Don't forget even one!)
- 4 things you must be sure about when turning in a resume. Know these and selling yourself will be easy.
- How successful job-seekers brainstorm before they write one word of their resume. Don't forget this important step, or you'll be sorry.
- How to sell yourself without representing an ego larger than Donald Trump's.
- How to write an "Objective Statement" that speaks to the employer. This will keep your resume at the top of the stack.
- When to really let yourself shine with descriptive, complimentary words that make you stand out.
- 3 step game plan for writing a "knock their socks off" summary.
- The key point you need to know when writing your skills and accomplishments. This is your chance to bore or inspire the reader.
- 4 gems to use as skills and accomplishments that will set you apart from the rest.
- 3 different formats of resumes. When to use them, and why to use them. With full examples of each that visually show you how it's done. So you can't get it wrong.
- How to craft resumes for the Internet. It's not the same ball game anymore - here's how to easily adjust: 9 simple guidelines electronic resumes need to succeed.
- A Fort Knox gold mine of power words. Use these powerful, seductive words in your resume and the reader will be hooked.
- Why you shouldn't use the words, "Work History." And which words to use instead.
- How to organize your Education Credentials section for maximum impact.
- What smart applicants do when listing their affiliations. And more importantly, what they leave out.
- How to use a personal interests section for maximum benefit. Warning: Read this before you even think of adding one!
- 6 simple steps for making your resume look sharp. Impress your future boss with crisp formatting.
- 9 essential pieces of information that must appear in your resume.
- 6 components of your "Positions Held" list that will prove you have experience for the job.
- How to leave "filler" out of your resume for positive results.
- Tips for writing with style. Use these simple, everyday techniques to spice up your writing.
- 7 things that should NEVER appear in your resume.
- 5 sample resumes to "copy" for success.
- Why the cover letter is just as important as the resume.
- 2 "fill-in-the-blank" cover letter templates. Guarantee cover letter success with these secret weapons.
- 11 key phrases to quickly and easily insert into your cover letter. Create a compelling cover letter with "fill-in-the-blank" ease.
- 2 sample cover letters that reveal exactly how it's done.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Ebook Table of Contents:
Taking that first step 3
Effective resume and cover letter writing 4
The purpose of your resume 5
Resume presentation is key 5
Wow the employer 6
Elements of a resume that will impress 6
Writing your objective 7
Writing your summary 8
Writing the skills and accomplishments section 9
Resume formatting 10
Three basic formats 10
- chronological resume 10
- chronological resume sample 12
- functional resume 13
- functional resume sample 13
- chronological/functional resume 15
- chronological/functional resume sample 15
Writing an electronic resume 17
Put your best foot forward 18
Writing your resume using power words 18
Writing the history/experience section 22
Writing the education section 22
Writing a professional affiliations section 23
Writing a publications section 23
Writing a personal interests section 23
Writing a references section 24
Your resume -- a work of art 24
Do not put in your resume 27
A variety of resume samples 27
- banking and real estate 27
- recent business graduate 29
- management consultant 31
- marketing/advertising/public relations 33
- pharmaceutical sales representative 35
The importance of writing cover letters 36
Cover letter outline 37
Key phrases to be used in your cover letter 38
Cover letter samples 39
- in response to a newspaper advertisement 39
- to request a position 40
Cover letter template 41
YES Sell Private Label Rights
YES Claim Full Copyright
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
NO Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
YES Sell at Auction Sites ($9.99 and up only)
NO Offered Through Dime Sale Events
YES Offered as Free Bonus
NO Given Away for Free