|File Format:||Adobe PDF|
|Number of Pages:||16 pages|
|Squeeze page:||Included, HTML|
|Download/Thank You Page:|
|Included Graphics:||eCover, squeeze page images|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG file format|
|Year Released/Circulated:||2012 and timeless|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$17.00|
100 Travel Tips MRR Report with Master Resale Rights
If your in the travel niche or want to be, here's a great report to use as content, or to build a list of email subscribers you could promote related travel offers to.
Includes the following tips with a short paragraph for each tip:
1. Do your research.
2. Do not book at the last minute.
3. Tell your friends and relatives.
4. Know the necessary requirements for your destination.
5. Get vaccinated in time.
6. Don’t forget to inform your banks about your travel plans.
7. Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket.
8. Don’t forget the numbers.
9. Double check your health insurance coverage.
10. Bring a carry-on bag with you.
11. Don’t forget your computer files.
12. Sign up with travel websites.
13. Access blogs and sites about traveling.
14. Sign up with frequent flyer points.
15. Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport.
16. Shop around.
17. When to book flights.
18. Red eye flights.
19. Selecting your seats.
20. Double check the website.
21. Booking online.
22. Using credit or debit card.
23. Calling the online travel site.
24. Take note of the baggage requirements.
25. Print your itinerary.
26. Booking through a travel agency.
27. In boarding the plane.
28. Try not to drink alcohol.
29. Wear comfortable clothing.
30. Book the seats you are most comfortable with.
31. Make safety your priority.
32. Take your vitamins.
33. Be positive, but be ready about the negatives.
34. Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting.
35. Booking the best flight schedule.
36. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
37. The number of nights to stay at a hotel.
38. Talking with strangers.
39. Booking a hotel.
40. Be mindful of the location.
41. What to do after arriving at the hotel.
42. Always pack light.
43. Make a list of things to bring.
44. Rolling your clothes.
45. Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage.
46. Changing your currency.
47. There is no need to carry large amounts of cash.
48. Air sickness.
49. Be mindful of the airline temperature.
50. Booking flights with layover.
51. Booking connecting flights together or separately.
52. Bring your own snacks.
53. Book a whole package instead of booking them separately.
54. Book at a site that has the best price offer.
55. Being in a country for a shorter period of time.
56. Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country.
57. Bring your antihistamines.
58. What to do if you have dietary requirements.
59. Don’t leave your wallet and important documents at your hotel room.
60. Checking out hotel pictures online.
61. Don’t forget to check out more details about the rooms.
62. Choosing the best travel experience.
63. Transferring to another hotel.
64. The fire exits.
65. Giving tips to the hotel staff.
66. If you are not too sure about the hotel staff.
67. Take note of the hotel details on your phone.
68. Using a debit card to book a travel package.
69. Special requests.
70. Getting from point A to point B.
71. Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving.
72. What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another.
73. Booking a car together with a hotel.
74. What to do when the airport is far from your place.
75. Renting a car.
76. Car rental requirements.
77. Travel insurance.
78. Looking confident.
79. Book tours and attractions together with your package.
80. Traveling with pets.
81. Beware of crowded situations.
82. Accessing important documents anywhere.
83. Bring a camera.
84. What size of camera is best.
85. Take night and day pictures.
86. Taking pictures of people.
87. Taking landscape pictures.
88. Practice taking pictures before leaving.
89. Booking an ocean view room.
90. The convenience of an oceanfront accommodation.
91. Traveling for entertainment.
92. Finding a secluded place for your anniversary.
93. Always remember that some airports are huge.
94. Don’t forget visiting the museums.
95. Going to the airport.
96. Checking in online.
97. What to do upon arriving at your destination.
98. Bring your own first aid kit.
99. Respect other countries culture and customs.
100. Bring your checklist to your destination.
Report comes in PDF format so you know it will be super easy for your customers to use.
Your Rights With The Report:
[YES] For personal use
[YES] Give away for free (personal use only)
[YES] Sell for 100% profits
[YES] Can edit the squeeze page
[YES] Pass on giveaway rights
[YES] Sell on master resale rights
[NO] Pass on Private Label Rights
[NO] Break down the content and post on blog or submit to article directories