We respect your privacy. Because we respect your privacy, we require only the least amount necessary. The break down is as follows:
- Cookies are used to keep track of what you’ve viewed and any and all items you add to a shopping cart.
- Cookies for Google Analytics are placed, only for us to improve our websites performance and improve your shopping experience.
- Email Address is collected for the PLR Newsletter only when the visitor opts in of their free will. Every newsletter issue contains a unsubscribe link. Email list is never shared with anyone or any company.
- First name, last name and email address.
- The customer IP address is stored for security reasons.
- Pay Pal transaction # for each order to verify payment and to address any issues with payment that might arise.
- Email Address is collected for the Updates List, ONLY when the user checks the sign up box. Every update email contains a unsubscribe link. Email list is never shared.
We do NOT share any data with any third parties, except information required by pay pal and data collected by our Google Analytics account.
IMPORTANT: All payments are done through Pay Pal, our site does NOT store any financial data except the limited data sent to pay pal for payment. No credit card or debit card information is stored what so ever.
Even though we collect very limited personal data, we still have protective measures in place:
- Encrypted SSL certificate to provide security and secure payments.
- Website security and firewall to prevent any data breaches.
If you have any questions about your privacy or related, please contact us through the contact form, or better yet, click the red support button on the right bottom of any page on our site.
You may also request to have your personal data deleted.
NOTE: when we delete your data, your orders will be deleted and products you purchased can not be downloaded again in the future.
To request your personal data be deleted, please use the contact form or better yet, click the red support button on the right.