101 Fast Fixes to Boosting Your Credit Score PLR eBook
File Format: MS Word Document, Open Office, PDF
Number of Pages: 57 pages
Salespage: Included. HTML
Download/Thank You Page: None.
Included Graphics: Cover and miscellaneous graphics.
Cover Graphics: JPG
Miscellaneous Graphics: Header, footer, buttons and more.
Year Released/Circulated: Unknown, but timeless information.
Suggested Selling Price: $17
101 Fast Fixes to Boosting Your Credit Score PLR eBook Intro:
There are many misconceptions about credit scores out there. There are customers who believe that they don’t have a credit score and many customers who think that their credit scores just don’t really matter. These sorts of misconceptions can hurt your chances at some jobs, at good interest rates, and even your chances of getting some apartments.
The truth is, of you have a bank account and bills, then you have a credit score, and your credit score matters more than you might think. Your credit score may be called many things, including a credit risk rating, a FICO score, a credit rating, a FICO rating, or a credit risk score.
All these terms refer to the same thing: the three-digit number that lets lenders get an idea of how likely you are to repay your bills.
Every time you apply for credit, apply for a job that requires you to handle money, or even apply for some more exclusive types of apartment living, your credit score is checked.
In fact, your credit score can be checked by anyone with a legitimate business need to do so.
Your credit score is based on your past financial responsibilities and past payments and credit, and it provides potential lenders with a quick snapshot of your current financial state and past repayment habits.
In other words, your credit score lets lenders know quickly how much of a credit risk you are.
Based on this credit score, lenders decide whether to trust you financially – and give you better rates when you apply for a loan. Apartment managers can use your credit score to decide whether you can be trusted to pay your rent on time. Employers can use your credit score to decide whether you can be trusted in a high-responsibility job that requires you to handle money.
The problem with credit scores is that there is quite a bit of misinformation circulated about, especially through some less than scrupulous companies who claim they can help you with your credit report and credit score – for a cost, of course.
From advertisements and suspect claims, customers sometimes come away with the idea that in order to boost their credit score, they have to pay money to a company or leave credit repair in the hands of so-called “experts.” Nothing could be further from the truth. It is perfectly possible to pay down debts and boost your credit on your own, with no expensive help whatsoever. In fact, the following 101 tips can get you well on your way to boosting your credit score and saving you money.
By the end of this ebook, you will be able to:
- Define a credit score, a credit report, and other key financial terms
- Develop a personalized credit repair plan that addresses your unique financial situation
- Find the resources and people who can help you repair your credit score
Repair your credit effectively using the very techniques used by credit repair experts
Plus, unlike many other books on the subject, this ebook will show you how to deal with your everyday life while repairing your credit. Your credit repair does not happen in a vacuum.
This book will teach you the powerful strategies you need to build the financial habits that will help you to a keep a high credit risk rating. It really is that simple.
Start reading and be prepared to start taking small but powerful steps that can have a dramatic impact on your financial life!
101 Fast Fixes to Boosting Your Credit Score PLR eBook Contents:
The Basics 4
The Best Ways to Boost Your Credit Score 8
Keep Your Credit Score Safe 10
Avoid Common Credit Score Mistakes 14
Dealing With Your Credit Report to Deal With Your Credit Score 17
Dealing With a Credit Score after a Big Problem 21
Dealing With Professional Credit Help 25
General Good Financial Habits Build Good Credit Scores 29
Think Like a Lender 34
Develop an Organized Strategy to Repair Your Credit score 39
Loans and Your Credit Score 41
Make Credit Repair Easier on Yourself 43
Student Credit Repair 45
Dealing With Debt 49
Credit Repair and Your Emotions 51
Parting Credit Tips 53
101 Fast Fixes to Boosting Your Credit Score PLR eBook Covers:
You can download my guide straight to your computer in minutes. Once you do, the tips and tricks inside will blow your mind…
…here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- What’s a good credit score? And at what score should I start to be worried. (Page 4)
- Even if you pay all your bills on time, you may still have marks against your credit. See why here. (Pages 4-5)
- 3 top credit agencies and how to keep tabs on them. (Page 5)
- 4 ways the credit bureau’s look at your lending history – and how important each view is. (Pages 6-7)
- 3 ways to boost your credit score (and it’s not just paying your bills). (Pages 7-8)
- 10 steps to protecting your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit on their joyride across the country. (Page 9)
- 4 steps to take right away if you think you’ve been a victim of identity theft. It may not be too late. (Pages 11-12)
- 5 common credit mistakes you may commit if you don’t know about them in advance. (Pages 12-14)
- How not having any debts may actually hurt your credit score. (Page 14)
- How to dispute bad marks on your credit report. (Page 15)
- After you contact the credit bureau about an error in your credit report, make sure you contact these people next. (Page 16)
- The truth about “free credit reports” online. (Page 17)
- 3 ways to start building up trust after a major credit disaster. (Pages 17-18)
- When to consider declaring bankruptcy. (Page 21)
101 Fast Fixes to Boosting Your Credit Score PLR eBook Rights:[YES] Can be given away
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on it
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites
[YES] Can sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: 101 Fast Fixes to Boosting Your Credit Score PLR eBook