|File Format:||Adobe PDF|
|Number of Pages:||25 pages|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Included, HTML|
|Included Graphics:||Covers, Web page images|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG in three sizes|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$19.99|
Ebook Table of Contents:
- Possible triggers of anxiety attacks
- Who suffers from these kind of attacks (it may surprise you)
- Other types of anxiety attacks and disorders
- What GAD is and the symptoms
- What a person can do if they don’t have a high level of GAD
- What they can’t do if they do have a high level of GAD
- Social Anxiety Disorder and how it can affect people in a social setting
- Why a person with Social Anxiety Disorder is always fearful
- What is OCD and the symptoms
- What an OCD person does to ensure cleanliness and order
- What is PTSD and where did it come from?
- How do people with PTSD deal with past traumatic events and incidents?
P.S. This report will provide you with a win-win situation. You will be so proud of yourself after you’ve taken the steps in this report to change your life around. So go ahead and get this report today! You won’t regret it!