|File Format:||MS Word Document, PDF|
|Number of Pages:||Over 900 Pages – 5 Ebooks|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Included, HTML|
|Cover Graphics:||GIF file format|
|Extra Pages:||Seperate web pages for each ebook|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$27.00|
Talk about a huge collection. Includes 5 Seperate ebooks with over 900 pages. While the information is older and the ebooks need some work, there is a TON of valuable information your can use, for cheap!
You could use the recipes alone to build reports, recipe books, or add them to your blog for extra content. You could build a recip site as well.
- Volume 1 – This volume, which is the first of the set, deals with the essentials of cooking as well as the preperation of cereals, breads and hot breads.
- Volume 2 – The second volume of The Complete Library Of Cooking, deals with such essentials of diet as the dairy products–milk, butter, and cheese–the protein food, eggs, and the energy-producing nutrients, vegetables.
- Volume 3 – This volume, which is the third of The Complete Library Of Cooking includes soups and the high-protein foods, meat, poultry, game, and fish. It therefore contains information that is of interest to every cook, for these foods occupy an important place in the majority of meals.
- Volume 4 – This volume, the fourth in The Complete Library Of Cooking, deals with salads, sandwiches, cold desserts, cakes, both large and small, puddings, pastry, and pies. Such foods constitute some of the niceties of the diet, but skill in their preparation signifies at once a cooks mastery of the science of cooking.
- Volume 5 – The fifth and final volume of The Complete Library Of Cooking, deals with the varieties of fruits and the desserts that can be made from them, the canning and preserving of foods, the making of confections of every description, beverages and their place in the diet, and every phase of the planning of meals.