|File Format:||MS Word Doc, ODT, PDF|
|Number of Pages:||24|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Included, HTML|
|Included Graphics:||Cover, Sales|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG, 3 Sizes|
|Extra Pages:||One Time Offer Page, HTML|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$17|
Creating an Online Business Has Never Been Easier…IF You Know Where to Begin! Order Today!
Don’t spin your wheels and waste your hard earned cash on ANYTHING…until you read the definitive guide to success online!
The Total Guide To Creating an Online Business
1) It requires no expertise, no special skills and even no merchandise in many cases!
Online businesses allow you, the owner, to succeed in a setting where everyone is equal, regardless of their prior knowledge. You don’t need to have a physical product, which means it can be easily run by a SINGLE person (meaning no employees to worry about).
2) Freedom to do whatever amount of work you want, whenever you want.
Unlike a regular job or business, online businesses can be run from your house…and at any time you choose to work on it. You don’t need to clock in, you don’t need to worry about being late…and best of all, you dictate when and how much free time you have!
- What’s the very first thing you should do when beginning your online business? In this chapter, we’ll talk about proper planning. It may surprise you how many people fail to plan properly…and the outcome of this failure to plan can be disastrous!
- What kind of business should you start? It may be a bit strange to understand, but any area that has experts, usually has area for experts to market a product. But what exactly should you be looking at?
- What in the world is affiliate marketing??? Som people prefer not to deal with any of the normal hassles, such as dealing with customers, fulfilling orders or even having to take payments. Could affiliate marketing be the perfect fit for you?
- Once you do decide on a direction, how do you go about taking payments from customers? We’ll look at 6 popular ways to take payment, and highlight the benefits to each. Do you need your own merchant account, or would a third party solution work fine?
Ebook Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 What Reasons Are There for Starting an Online Business?
Chapter 2 Things That Need to be Considered Prior to Setting Up an Online Business
Chapter 3 How to Set Up a Business Plan for an Online Business
Chapter 4 What Types of Business Can You Have as an Online Business?
Chapter 5 How to Go About Setting Up an Online Business
Chapter 6 How to Set Up an Online Business on a Budget
Chapter 7 Just What is Affiliate Marketing and Why Become an Affiliate Marketer?
Chapter 8 Is Using an Online Payment Service a Good Decision for my Online Business?
Chapter 9 How do You Go About Marketing Your Online Business?
|[Yes]||Includes Sales Page|
|[No]||Can be given away.|
|[YES]||Can be packaged.|
|[YES]||Can be offered as a bonus.|
|[YES]||Can Be Edited Completely and Your Name Put on it.|
|[NO]||Can be used as web content|
|[NO]||Can be broken down into articles|
|[YES]||Can be added to paid membership sites|
|[NO]||Can be added to free membership sites|
|[NO]||Can be offered through auction sites.|
|[YES]||Can sell Resale Rights|
|[YES]||Can sell Master Resale Rights|
|[YES]||Can sell Private Label Rights|
|[NO]||Can claim copyright|