|File Format:||Adobe PDF|
|Number of Pages:||33 pages|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Included, HTML|
|Included Graphics:||eCovers, webpage images|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG in three styles and sizes|
|Extra Pages:||Squeeze page, HTML|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$27.00|
- Determine when your business is ready for outsourcing
- How to find (and hire!) the right contractor for the job
- How to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with the contractors to help your business flourish
Ebook table of contents:
- Exactly why you should outsource tasks in your online business
- How to know when you’re ready to start outsourcing – and how to decide which tasks to outsource.
- The three main outsourcing options open to you – and how to know which one is right for you.
- Where to look for outsource workers.
- How to find suitable candidates – and how to assess them to ensure that you choose the right contractor for the job.
- How to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with the contractors to help your business flourish.
- and much more.