Facebook Ads 101 Videos
File Format: MP4 (1280×720), MP3. HTML
Number of Videos: 10 videos
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: Covers
Cover Graphics: JPG in 5 different Sizes – Brand New
Extra’s: 10 MP3 audio files
Year Released/Circulated: 2019
Suggested Selling Price: $37.00
Facebook Ads 101 Videos Introduction:
It’s no secret that facebook can be one of the best social sites to get traffic, and they have plenty of users. Course most marketers don’t know how to even get strarted when it comes to ads on facebook, and harder yet, most don’t know how to buy traffic on facebook properly, so it makes them a positive ROI/
Here is your opportunity to provide solid information on a sought after topic. You sure won’t run out of potential customers anytime soon.
Facebook Ads 101 Videos Package Includes:
- Videos – 10 quality MP4 video files in the most popular learning format on the web. These videos cover how to place ads on facebook and get results, from the beginning to the end. Who doesn’t prefer video these days?
- Audios – 10 MP3 audios that cover the same material as the videos. Perfect for those who like to learn on the go, and there are lots of them! Plus, who can’t play MP3’s these days?
- Reseller Kit – Comes with everything you need to resell the Facebook Ads 101 Videos package with a professional and quality sales page and a matching product download page. Just insert your payment link or button, and your product download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to put money in your pocket, all on automatic. Both standard HTML pages, so they are easy to edit as you want.
- Sales Video – Video has been proven to increase sales conversions and we’ve included one for you.
- Graphics – Cover in 3 different sizes, plus a couple other related graphics.
Facebook Ads 101 Videos Covers:
Announcing The Brand New, 10 Part, Step By Step Video Course…
“Discover What You Need to Do To Setup Facebook Ads that Get Results”
In this specific video training course, you will get to watch over my shoulder – step-by-step, click by click – and learn what you need to do to setup your Facebook Ads properly.
It’s a fact that – Facebook Ads can be very profitable for your business.
But it’s also a way to lose a lot of money if you don’t do it right.
What I mean is…
There’s a lot of courses out there on ads but they assume you know how to target the right person. They simply go over the technical aspects which anyone can learn.
The reality is if you don’t know everything about your target audience, then you will lose money.
Think about it for just a second.
Waving a sign that says “Lose weight” to a male who wants to gain body mass doesn’t make any sense does it?
Of course not… and the truth is most people do this.
So how do you find data that says – this is what your audience wants and how you should approach them?
How to make sure your ads appeal to the right person?
How do you use the right text, the right image, the right everything?
…and then how do you use that data to setup FB ads correctly?
Facebook Ad Basics
10 Part Video Course
Here’s a list of this 10-part video series in more detail:
- Video #1 – Introduction to FB Ads – Have you ever wondered why your Facebook ads don’t convert? The reason why is that most people jump with two feet and start creating ads. In this video, we will discuss the course itself and what you need to get started.
- Video #2 – Paid Traffic Mindset – Before you create your Facebook ads, let’s discuss why you need a mindset shift and what that looks like. This is the sole reason why some people succeed and paid traffic, while others fail. Jumping into Facebook ads without knowing this is a sure way to fail.
- Video #3 – Who Are You Targeting? – Doing this one wrong will give you horrible results. In other words, knowing who you are targeting and how to target them is very important. This is the first step to your road to doing Facebook Ads the right way.
- Video #4 – FB Insights – After you get a better grasp of WHO you are targeting, it’s time to back that up with actual data. Fortunately – you can use a free, but powerful tool to get this data. This is very important especially before running any type of Facebook ad.
- Video #5 – Creating an Avatar Profile – Now that you have gathered the right data from Videos 3, 4, and 5 – it’s time to create your customer’s avatar profile. This is simply a document that tells you what your ideal customer should look like and everything about them that you would need to find out.
- Video #6 – Important Ad Rules – You should never setup ads until you’ve understood what Facebook does not like and what they want. Creating ads that violate policy is a sure way to get your account banned. So going over the rules is crucial.
- Video #7 – The Pixel – Before you run ads, you need to make sure you have your pixel created and installed. We’ll go over this, so you get the proper tracking setup.
- Video #8 – Ad Campaigns – Now it’s time to setup your Facebook Ad campaign. The campaign is what holds your ad sets and your ads and understanding your objective is crucial. In this video – you will get to see us setup an ad campaign in step by step manner.
- Video #9 – Ad Sets – Now it’s time to setup your Facebook Ad Set. The ad set is the child of an Ad campaign and it is what holds your ads. In this video – you will get to see us setup an ad set step by step.
- Video #10 – Ads – Now it’s time to setup your Facebook Ads. You will need to have your creative ad in hand to do this. The ad is the child of an Ad set. In this video – you will get to see us setup an ad in step by step manner.
P.S. Don’t worry about waiting, you can download this video training course immediately after you pay. Start watching how to implement the system within minutes.
P.P.S. If you want to learn how to setup your Facebook Ads the right way, and you don’t know where to start, then this is the training course for you.
Facebook Ads 101 Videos Rights:[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Facebook Ads 101 Videos