Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio
File Format: MS Word Doc, PDF, Open Office ODT, MP3
Number of Pages: 21
Salespage: Included HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included HTML
Included Graphics: Cover, Webpage Graphics
Cover Graphics: JPG
Miscellaneous Graphics: PSD’s So You Can Brand It!
Extras: 29 Min MP3 Audio
Year Released/Circulated: 2009 and timeless
Suggested Selling Price: $37.00
Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio Introduction:
Fit exercise into your busy schedule? That’s as absurd as saying that there are eight days in a week.
First, you’ve never exercised before or regularly played a sport. Second, you’ve never been into the fitness crowd and third, you’re far too busy to even think about exercise.
In other words, You’re just not into it.
Of course your friends talk about it and rave about the latest fitness craze, but you’ve seen it too often, some of them are on the “on-again-off-again” treadmill / stair master mania, and you wonder why they haven’t shed the fat that they’re desperately still trying to hide.
Seeing what your friends go through and not seeing any results, you cling to the notion that your total lack of interest is justified.
You’re not the least bit inclined to engage in these circus-like contortions or do those mindless freestyle strokes in the water. That would only encroach into your already busy schedule of juggling family, home and career. These three combined – husband/children/work are your exercise.
Before tackling the idea of fitting exercise into your busy schedule, it might be better if we start with the concept of self-assessment and then familiarize ourselves with the diseaseprevention aspect of exercise.
Once you’ve accepted the fact that exercise is good for your health, then you can consider some of the ways you can include it into your life.
Fast Fitness PLR Ebook Contents:
- Section 1: Assessing Physical Damage and Accepting the Importance of Exercise
- Section 2: How to Include Exercise
- Section 3: Busy Traveler? You Can Fit Exercise into your Trips
- Section 5 Resources
Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio Covers:
“Get In Shape, Stay Active, And Start Living A Healthy Life While Balancing Your Work, Home And Family Needs . . .
If you have no time in your day . . . If you don’t know the difference between a barbell and a cowbell . . . You can find a way to add simple, quick exercises to your daily regimens for a slimmer waistline, increased energy, and a happier life!
Can’t fit a minute in edgewise to your busy schedule?
When you’re waking up at the crack of dawn, zooming to work, racing back to take care of the kids and trying to create time for your significant other, making the decision to start exercising can seem insane.
But your about to discover how you can fit simple, quick exercises into your day…even if you have to multi-task.
You can melt away those extra pounds, increase your energy and feel good about your health.
You’re about to learn all the tips, tricks, and tactics of those who have to be creative to stay active. And you can get your hands on these techniques instantly.
You’re about to discover in the Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio Package :
- A new way to look at how you treat and care for your body
- 5 ways people end up looking older than they really are and how you can avoid it
- 3 questions you must ask yourself to honestly judge how fit you are
- The secret behind “slowly but surely” and how it can save the day for people on the go
- 5 reasons you’ll never regret getting in shape
- The lowdown on HDL/LDL counts, your cholesterol, and the risks of being in the red zone
- If you’re a woman, exercise can be one of your greatest weapons against osteoporosis
- How to prevent diabetes with exercise
- How being penny wise and pound foolish is a recipe for disaster.
- 3 ways to manage your workout program like you would manage a project in your office
- The secret to keeping up with your exercise routine when you start to get bored
- An easy way for you to make the transition to workout king or queen
- How to fit exercise routines into your work day
- Keeping your blood flowing inside your cubicle
- How to use your children to stay in shape
- How a good set of “traveling shoes” can keep the constant flier in shape
- 6 tips every traveler can use to stay in shape and keep your routine while away from home
- 6 exercises to use whenever you find yourself stuck without a gym
- 11 exercise tools you can take anywhere
- Warning! Not all exercise products do what they say! Read this and save your cash for something that does work
- How to use every exercise advantage possible while staying at hotels
- An easy way to motivate yourself to walk
- The secrets to eating for exercise success
- 4 “fitness friendly” hotel chains you should be on the lookout for
- And more . . .
Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio Rights:
[YES] May change the author’s name on Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio
[YES] May change, add, or remove content
[YES] May use for article content
[YES] May be converted into reports
[YES] May be repackaged into multi-media products
[YES] May be offered as a bonus with paid products
[YES] May be sold as a private label rights product
[YES] May be sold as a resale rights product
[YES] May be sold as a master resale rights product
[NO] May give away for free
[NO] May be included in free websites
Browsing: Fast Fitness PLR Ebook and Audio