|File Format:||Adobe PDF|
|Number of Pages:||44 pages|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Included, HTML|
|Included Graphics:||eCovers, Webpage images, Banners|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG in 2 different sizes|
|Miscellaneous Graphics:||Professional Promotional Banners|
|Extra Pages:||Squeeze, Confirm and Thank You Page, HTML|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$17.00|
- Goals are like a destination that you have to reach.
- Taking action is what gives you direction toward your goal.
- Staying focused ensures that you are always on the right path.
- And lastly, motivation is what makes sure that you will do anything and everything to reach the end of the path, arrive at your destination, and achieve your goal.
- The "Just Do It" approach of taking action and getting things done
- How everything starts with the mind first. Before you "get" you must "do" and "feel".
- How to control your actions for more effectiveness
- How to accelerate your success by leveraging on _________ _________
- How to set a schedule for your projects and work so you can manage your time more effectively and of course, spend more time doing the things you love!
- How to get rid of poisonous distraction. Most people are distracted from all the non-sense going around. Here's how to have a clear path to a distraction-free life
- How to prioritize your work so you can choose which tasks are important
- How to maximize your time so you can get the most important done, first.
- The power of a gratitude journal and why you should have one. They say if you're not grateful for what you already have, you can't get any more. Learn to be grateful first and you will attract a ton more!
- How perfectionism kills. Things don't need to be perfect, and how you can detach yourself from perfectionism.
- + much, much more!