File Format: Adobe PDF, HTML
Number of Pages: 40 pages
Salespage: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, web page images
Cover Graphics: JPG file format
Extra Pages: Squeeze Pages, Confirm, HTML
Year Released/Circulated: 2015
Suggested Selling Price: $17.00
ATTENTION: Anyone wanting more focus and motivation to get more done…
“Get Instant Access To 101 Powerful Ways To Get And Stay Motivated In Your Business, Work and Life…”
This Guide Will Show You Easy Ways To Get Motivated…Even When You’re In A Slump!
Are you lacking focus?
Do you need motivation to move projects forward?
Are you getting too distracted and bombarded by all the noise out there?
Do you wake up in the morning not feeling motivated?
Do you want to become more productive and reach your goals faster?
Well, read on…
Why Do You Need Motivation?
Motivation is what drives you into achieving goals in life. Without it, any task you will perform will feel dry and empty.
It is one of the core differences between a hard working person and a hard working machine.
Also, motivation acts like a sort of adrenaline rush in the blood stream.
It can make you achieve things which you normally cannot. It is like the fuel that keeps a fire burning.
What I’m about to present to you is a handy reference guide to getting and staying motivated.
It’s a guide which you want to keep close by whenever you need motivation.
So without further ado…
The Motivational Handbook!
A valuable guide sharing 101 powerful tips to help boost your motivation anytime, anywhere.
WHAT’S EXACTLY INSIDE THIS GUIDE?
- 101 powerful tips on motivation. Easy to read. Easy to implement. Straight to the point
- Know that negative thoughts are normal
- Find the right inspiration
- Be your own inspiration
- Set a final goal
- Segment your goal
- Recall your goal daily
- Exercise humble optimism
- Exercise healthy pessimism
- Jump ahead
- Visualize the steps you need to take
- Have a backup plan
- Make a progress chart
- Take time to look back
- Have other goals in life
- Make smaller achievements
- Avoid small mistakes
- Avoid becoming the perfectionist
- Do not panic
- Sort out the unimportant worries
- Have a simple eye
- Loosen up the gear
- Find friendly and supportive competition
- Celebrate the success of others
- Why getting a coach or mentor will drive you to succeed faster and better.
- How to stop negative thoughts so you don’t end up in a slump.
- Rewarding yourself to stay motivated.
- How to reach your goals by having a “goal buddy”.
- How to take on challenges to help you succeed.
- How to build momentum and stay adrift.
- + much, much more!
This entire guide is downloadable in an eBook format so you can download your copy today and start extracting valuable tips from this eBook.
P.S. You can either stay unmotivated, or you could download your copy of The Motivational Handbook today and start experiencing more focus, productivity, and motivation after going through this guide. The choice is obvious. Get your copy today! Click the Add To Cart button!