Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: PDF, TXT, Microsoft Word, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 60 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Webpage Images, Banners, Social Images
Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG in multiple sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Extra images
Extra Pages: Checklist, Mindmap, Lead Magnet and more!
Extras: Upgrade package with videos, upsell page and more.
Year Released/Circulated: 2021
Suggested Selling Price: $37.00
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction:
The modern world has introduced many wonderful inventions that have made life more convenient.
Household chores that once took all day to complete can be finished within an hour; traveling far distances that once took weeks to cross now take a matter of hours. Letters that may have taken months for a loved one to receive, if they weren’t lost in transit, can be substituted for a clear and almost instantaneous text message.
Perhaps most conveniently, the average person can research any question they have in an instant. With computers and smartphones, a person has the entire history and collection of human knowledge at their fingertips. All you have to do is ask Siri or Google, and you can earn yourself a good-old-fashioned “YouTube Degree!”
Yet as spectacular as these technological achievements are, there are of course pitfalls that come with such an amazing ability. No one can have it all, and there must be drawbacks. Nothing is for free, as they say, and this is certainly the case with an increase in technology being apart of everyone’s daily life.
As freeing and liberating as having access to a smartphone can be, it is also very confining and damaging. A phone can be addicting, in all honesty. These are more than just concerns and grudges against the new era; these claims are indeed backed by scientists and mental health specialists.
No one could have possibly predicted that this would be an issue. Technological advances are almost always intended to provide a solution to a problem that exists in society. It is doubtful that at the birth of the mobile phone innovation process, inventors intended for such harmful side effects as depression, addiction, poor hygiene, and other conditions that will be discussed below, would spread across an entire generation.
Regardless of the original intentions, the inventors of cell phones had in mind, the influence these devices have over people is very apparent.
Again, while people from older generations might be skeptical that such a seemingly trivial thing can create a phobia, this is a real phenomenon. Any parent raising children in the modern age might have an inkling of this feeling, if they have ever taken away their child’s tablet or cell phone as a punishment.
And what always happens? The child will throw the fit of all fits, perhaps even escalating into a panic attack because they can’t handle not having access to their mobile device.
Many parents might view this as simply a child being possessive of a shiny new toy, but this is a much deeper issue than simply wanting to have something. This is a need to have something, a need that consumes the individual to the point of obsession. There is a crisis, especially among the young, revolving around phone addiction.
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 60 page PDF that goes over the very popular topic of phone or device addiction. This ebook contains a lot of great information on this topic from what phone addiction is and how it affects us to how you can teach or gain control over this addiction so you’re more present with what is going on around you. It can help build you as an expert and authority on the subject.
- Sales Page – Comes with everything you will need to resell the Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR package. With resale rights, you can sell as many copies as you want and you get to keep 100% of the profits on every sale you make. Buy it only once, sell it over and over, as many times as you want, there is no limit. With a high quality sales page and matching download page. Add your payment link to the sales page and your download link, upload two web pages and it’s set to make you cash, even while you are away from the computer. Income on auto-pilot.
- Checklist – 6 page PDF that walks your customers through all the important steps of each part of the ebook, making sure they keep on track and learning as they go along. Easy to refer to or even print out if needed.
- Resource Cheat Sheet – 4 page PDF packed with useful information through additional resources and further reading to help your buyers succeed. Tons of links to extra information broken down by section.
- Lead Magnet and Opt-in Page – A great 9 page PDF magnet report that’s great for hooking those more reluctant buyers, titled ‘Less Phone, More Time: 5 Hacks to Minimize Your Phone Addiction So You Can Get Back Time‘. Comes with the opt-in page, all ready for you to add your codes and start pulling in that traffic!
- Promotional Banners – 6 professional banners you can use to drive buying traffic to your new sales page. In the various sizes from 120×600 to 728×90. In JPG format for ease of use anywhere as well as GIF format to draw the buyers in with blinking text.
- Graphics – All kinds of images here with plenty of ecovers in different styles and sizes including arrows, bullets, buttons. So many extra options to choose from as well, including box, bundle, magazine and more.
- Email Swipes – 4 pre-written email messages all ready for you to copy and paste into your autoresponder service. All the hard work has been done for you. Includes lead magnet, sales page short copy, sales page long and subject headlines.
- Social Media Images – 10 quality JPG images for your social profiles to drive even more traffic. Comes with a background image and text overlay quote. In JPG format. Also includes a TXT file with all quotes. Just upload them to your social profile with a link and you’re done.
- Upsell Package — A great array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Includes videos, transcript, upsell page and more. All high quality images and various formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
What is Phone Addiction and How It Affects Us
Short Term Memory Problems
Getting Your Time Back
Set aside one day a week to put your phone away
Turn on “do not disturb” while working, spending time with loved ones, or going to sleep
Why Are Phones So Addictive
Phone Addiction in the Digital Age
Why Cell Phones are Distracting
How Much Time You Spend on Your Phone
Gaining Control Over Your Addiction
Starting New Hobbies
Deleting Addictive Apps
Putting the Phone Away
Taking a Break
Making Better Phone Habits
Helping Someone With Phone Addiction
Signs of Phone Addiction in Others
Ways to Help
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The speaker is a female with an American-English accent. The topics covered in the videos include:
- 5 Healthy Cell Phone Habits 03:10
- 5 Hobbies to Help you Manage Your Phone Addiction 03:23
- 5 Steps to Use your Phone Less 03:13
- Best Ways to Spend Less Time Scrolling 03:37
- How to Spot a Phone Addiction In Others 03:45
- How to Test if You’re Addicted to Your Phone 03:53
- Spending a day away from your Phone 03:21
- Why Everyone Should take Breaks from Social Media 03:18
- Why Its easier than ever to become addicted to your phone 03:42
- Why Social Media is so addictive 03:47
- Upsell Page — Custom upsell squeeze and download pages that are high quality and will help get some of those more reluctant readers. CSS and PNG images also included for easy customization and editing.
- Autoresponder Series — 7 autoresponder messages in plain text format that make it simple and easy to use. Editing is a breeze and you’ll be set to send them out every day for a week, giving buyers even more content to keep them interested and wanting more.
- Social Media Swipe Kit — 4 plain text documents that give you ready-made posts and signatures to gain interest and put more money in your pocket. The format allows for quick and easy editing. Simply add one to a post or in a signature area and let it run. Each is tailored to specific things such as forum signatures, email signatures, Twitter tweets and Facebook posts.
- Influencer Cheat Sheet — This 2 page Word DOC and PDF file contains a list of leaders and brands with audiences that could show an interest in the product. You’ll find Instagram handles and websites to utilize to push your product further.
- Keywords — A simple but concise report in PDF format that shows the keywords that will best benefit you in this niche. Also includes two Excel files with both broad and narrow keywords and their corresponding searches.
- Images — 6 high-quality images for you to insert anywhere you would like to push that traffic and get your money. All in PNG format for ease of use.
- Audios — For those busy customers on the go (and there are more and more every year!), listening to audio clips is much easier while commuting, keeping busy at home or even unwinding at night. Included are 10 audio files from the videos, all in universal mp3 format.
- Transcripts — A transcript of each video is included. These are broken down by video, making it easy to find the right one to follow per video. All 10 files in Word DOC and plain text format.
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
ATTENTION: To All Phone Users Looking to Beat Addiction
“How To Minimize Your Phone Addiction So You Can Maximize Creativity, Increase Productivity, and Get Back Time”
In this course, you’ll learn how to reduce phone addiction and become productive
Did you know that 60% of U.S. college students believe they have a cell phone addiction? About 71% of people sleep with their phones nearby. Plus, 35% of people wake up thinking about their phones- only 10% of people think of their significant others first.
Does this sound like you? If it does, then you might have a phone addiction. You would not be alone. Many people feel as though they can not stay away from their phones for too long. We also tend to pick up our phone 160 times a day.
It can be very difficult to break a phone addiction. With notifications and text tones, they constantly are demanding our attention. However, there are ways to get your time back. It is possible to break cell phone addictions- do you want to learn how?
Put The Phone Down
You will want to set aside at least one day a week to set your phone down. This can help you refocus your attention on the things that matter more and allow you to get back in touch with your life. The next day, you will feel less of an urge to check your phone constantly. Start by muting it, then put your phone somewhere out of site for 24 hours. You will feel much better after doing this a few times.
Social media is made to keep you trapped. Often, we think of social media companies as our friends, but fail to realize these platforms make money the more we scroll. They will use tricks to keep you on their apps for as long as possible each day. That is why it is so important to take breaks from social media often.
Your time could be spent doing other, more important, activities. If you spend hours a day scrolling through social media, you may feel pressured for time. You might also miss your hobbies. By putting the phone down, you are taking steps to value your time again.
It is important to reflect on how much time you are putting into your cell phone use. That way, you can start to make the needed changes. If you do not, your relationships with your loved ones could start to suffer.
Many people are addicted to their phones. We understand that this addiction is very difficult to break- phones are constant sources of entertainment and are always available when we want them. There needs to be a lot of effort and planning put into breaking bad phone habits.
That is why we put together this informative guide on ways to regain your time. If you want to take your time back from your phone, you should check it out. There is a lot to experience in life, so you do not want to miss out because you are glued to your device!
We are excited to introduce to you…
OVERCOME PHONE ADDICTION
How To Minimize Your Phone Addiction So You Can Maximize Creativity, Increase Productivity, and Get Back Time
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
Are you ready to get your time back? There is a lot of information in this guide that will help you overcome phone addiction. Some of these benefits include learning:
- How to beat cell phone addiction
- 10 different signs of cell phone addiction
- How to notice phone addiction in others
- Why you should build connections with real people
- Why social media is so addictive
- 5 reasons why putting your phone away for 24 hours is healthy
- Tips to avoid checking your phone too much
- Why you want to step away from social media
- Ways to avoid phone addiction
- Resources to assist with phone addiction
- What to do if your teen is addicted to their phone
- The importance of limiting screen time
- Why you don’t want to use your phone in bed
- And much more!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Resource Cheat Sheet
Deepen your knowledge and learn more with this handy resource cheat sheet.
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
“Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More…”
Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
Congratulations! You made a wise decision to get the guide.
What I have on offer for you are complementary video mini lessons to help you get results even further.
In total, you’re going to get 10 helpful videos that you can watch right away.
Remember when I asked if you wanted the long way or short way?
Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
You’re granted master resell rights, resell rights or to resell with personal use rights. Price for resell is strictly $17.00 minimum
You may add this product to your PAID membership site
You may giveaway the product as a bonus when people buy through your affiliate link
You may edit the included sales page and opt-in page
No, you may NOT edit the contents of the eBook(s) & videos
No, this product does NOT include private label rights. You are granted Master Resell Rights only
No, you may NOT giveaway the eBook(s) & videos for free.
Must be sold for at least $7.00 (videos $17)
Browsing: Overcome Phone Addiction Ebook and Videos MRR