|File Format:||MS Word Doc, PDF, Open Office ODT|
|Number of Pages:||27|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Not included|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$27.00|
PPC Advertising is probably one of the biggest advertising mediums on the internet, which means there are plenty of people looking to leanr how it works and how to make it work for them. Here is your opportunity to teach people and make a few dollars for yourself.
Use it as a stand alone product and sell it and you keep 100% of the profits on every sale. You could also use it as a tempting giveaway to build yourself a giant list that could make you money for a long time!
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: How to Make Your Business “Click” 3
Chapter 2: Maximum Web Promotion with PPC 7
Chapter 3: How to Create a Profitable PPC Campaign Management 10
Chapter 4: PPC Bid Management 13
Chapter 5: The PPC Appraisal Program 18
Chapter 6: Cash and Pay-Per-Click Affiliate Programs 21
In Closing: To SEO or To PPC? 23
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click – a popular advertising technique on the Internet. Found on websites, advertising networks, and especially on search engines, PPC advertising involves sponsored links that are typically in the form of text ads. These are usually placed close to search results, where an advertiser pays a particular amount to visitors who click on these links or banners and land on the advertiser's web page.
In essence, PPC advertising is all about bidding for the top or leading position on search engine results and listings. Advertisers do this by buying or bidding on keyword phrases that are relevant to their products or services – the higher the bid, the higher the spot on the search results, the more the people will find the ad (and click on it) to go to their websites (this is why some people call it "keyword auctioning"). Advertisers would then pay the bidding price every time a visitor clicks through the website.
PPC advertising is also known under the following names/variations:
· Pay per placement
· Pay per performance
· Pay per ranking
· Pay per position
· Cost per click (CPC)
PPC advertising is usually done with the following standard procedures:
1. Setting up an account and/or deposit funds.
2. Creating a keyword list.
3. Choosing (and setting up) an account with a PPC search engine.
4. Bidding on the ad placement, including the search result words or phrases.
5. Writing out an ad copy.
6. Setting up the 'landing pages' for your ads.
7. Placing the advertisement in the search engine.
There are many benefits to Pay Per Click advertising, making it an effective way of promoting a business 'online'. Some of them are listed below:
· Get launched immediately. PPC advertisements are implemented very quickly – they can go 'online' within an hour after winning the bid and paying for it.
· Obtain specific, pre-qualified, and quality traffic. PPC provides you with a quality or a well-targeted traffic. Visitors are narrowed down into 'qualified' people who are actually looking for specific products and/or services that you offer – those who are more likely to become a 'lead' (a convert) and complete a transaction (either by buying your product or subscribing to the service that you are offering.
· Widen your reach. PPC advertising provides additional traffic to your site, aside from the natural or "organic" search engines.
· Track your investment. PPC advertising makes use of a tracking system that will determine exactly who comes to the website and what they do once they arrive – the length of their stay on the site and the number of pages (including the actual pages) that they view. These are valuable tools in determining statistics such as return on investment (ROI), acquisition cost-per-visitor, and conversion rates (the percentage of visitors who are converted into customers or leads).
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or sell as is
[YES] Can be used as website, blog, newsletter, squidoo lens content
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can give reports to your clients and/or customers
[YES] Can use the content as a viral report
[YES] Can be used to create audio/video products
[YES] Can give them to your affiliates to publish to promote your products
[YES] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.)
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can be offered through auction
[YES] Sales letter can be edited
[YES] Squeeze page can be edited
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can alter ecover graphics
[YES] Can sell resell rights
[YES] Can sell master resell rights
[YES] Can give reports away outright
Copy, Property of the plr store. If you are reading this on a site other than www.theplrstore.com, you are on an illegal site, which is illegally using our copy and most likely illegally selling our products. Purchasing such products is not legal and you will have no legal rights to use or sell said products. Please report those sites to Pay Pal.