Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: Adobe PDF, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 63 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Web page Images, Banners
Cover Graphics: PNG in multiple formats and sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Covers, Images
Extra Pages: Check List, Mind Map, Lead Magnet, Emails and more
Extras: Squeeze Page, HTML
Year Released/Circulated: 2019
Suggested Selling Price: $47.00
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction
Productivity is often a misunderstood concept. Being productive
isn’t necessarily about accomplishing more, but rather it’s about
investing your time and attention in a more strategic way to add
value to your career, life, and relationships. If you’re like most
people, you probably wish that you could be more productive in
your life. However, one thing that you may have failed to consider
is the reason and motivation that drives you to work toward
accomplishing your goals.
Too often, our desires to be more productive are based on the
belief that it is what is expected of us by society or because we
think we are being overloaded with work and don’t feel as if we can
handle the workload. You might feel a desire to be more
productive to impress your coworkers and boos or even to appear
as though you are busy. While these are all valid reasons for
wanting to be more productive, they are all external reasons.
Other external motivators for wanting to be more productive may
include material things, money, or fame.
While money can be a great motivator for many people, it is vital
that you consider whether or not there is something else driving
you. If your reasons for wanting to be more productive are shallow
ones that don’t serve a higher purpose in your life, changes are
high that it will decrease your motivation down the line, allowing
your productivity to fall by the wayside.
If you want to increase your productivity then you need to take the
time to consider what is driving your desire for productivity. If you
need more money to support your family, then the love you have
for your family might be your driving factors. Perhaps, you’ve
found yourself in poverty, and your drive is the desire to improve
your situation and yourself. If you want to improve your
productivity, you need to determine what drives you on a deeper
level and understand why you are working so hard.
It is critical that you make sure that you know what you are
striving to achieve. Only you know what is driving you. Only you
know what will make you wake up early and work hard. Only you
know why you need to be more productive.
It doesn’t matter what you tell other people, and it doesn’t even
matter if it’s true or not. You may have a desire to tell people what
they expect to hear, but it may not be your real reason for wanting
to improve your productivity. What does matter is what you tell
yourself. If you want to improve your productivity you have to be
honest with yourself. To keep your productivity from falling as
quickly as it has risen, you need to continue to remind yourself
why you are working so hard, being sure to always keep it in your
heart and mind.
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 63 page PDF that goes over many different topics pertaining to being more productive if you’re steeped in procrastination. The Ebook is expansive, going over several different topics ranging from identifying weaknesses with your procrastination to setting real and obtainable goals to be more productive. The PDF format is easy to read and use.
- Checklist — The easy to use and helpful checklist is great for those either at home or on the go, with a 6 page PDF format. The checklist is very helpful for those who want to keep tabs on their progress and see where they’re succeeding and where they need to work harder.
- Sales Page – You’ll be getting everything you need to resell the Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR package with a quality squeeze page and a matching download page for the product download. It’s very simple to add your payment and download links and upload the two web pages. Once done, it’s ready to do the work for you automatically. Includes the CSS code for those who are interested in editing the overall look.
- Opt-In Page — Quality squeeze page for buyers wanting to opt-in for more, with room to add your own form code. Also includes a high-quality download page, and CSS and images to make everything your own and build your reputation. A 9 page report in PDF form is included to help close those sales.
- Mind Map – A mind map of the content to help your buyers see the big picture, in a simple HTML format. Also includes both JPG and PNG graphics for a more visual appeal.
- Resource Cheat Sheet – A 7 page PDF that lists the many resources for the material in the ebook.
- Graphics – Product images here including banners, arrows and bullets, buttons and many eCovers. The banners come in both JPG and GIF formats and the other images are PNG, which make them easy to add to any website, blog or social media post.
- Articles – 10 quality promotional content articles you can use to drive more traffic to your new sales page and get more profits. They come in both Word DOC and plain text for easy copy and paste content. Or post them on social media to pull in traffic.
- Banners – 6 high quality banners in JPG format for ease of use. There are also 6 GIF banners included featuring blinking or moving text to draw buyers’ eyes when they see it, further increasing interest in the product. Sizes range from 468×60 to 120×600 for a variety of uses.
- Email Swipes – 4 pre-written autoresponder messages that are ready to use with your email list, social media or blog. Simply copy and paste the messages, which are in a plain text format for ease of use as well as editing and customization as necessary.
- Social Media Images Pack – 10 images you can use to promote on your social profiles and drive more sales. They are ready to use and input into social media profiles in a high-quality format. All images are in JPG format.
- Upsell Package — A huge array of various items that will push your upselling abilities. Everything from videos to autoresponder series and feature images. All high quality images and various text formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
Chapter 1 – Putting an End to Procrastination
Keeping it Simple
Talk to Yourself
Just Do It – In 5 Seconds or Less
Chapter 2 – Planning and Defining Your Goals
Convert Your Goals Into Concrete Milestones
Creating a Successful Plan
Tips for Creating a Plan
Chapter 3 – Creating Smart To-Do Lists
Chapter 4 – Eliminating Distractions
Use the Pomodoro Technique
Chapter 5 – Learning to Say No
The 5-Second Rule
Be a Velvet-Covered Brick
Know Your Enemies
Throw it Back
Chapter 6 – Dividing, Prioritizing, and Delegating for Optimal
Chapter 7 – Developing the Right Habits
Plan Your Day
Start a Routine
Take Care of Yourself
Chapter 8 – Improving Your Time Management Skills
Declutter Your Spaces
Declutter Your Mind
Keep a Time Diary
Create a Must-do List
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Article Titles:
3 Simple Ways to Use a Calendar to Increase Your Productivity
4 Reasons Why You Need to Utilize Time-Boxing to Improve Your Productivity
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Setting Deadlines
How You Can Boost Your Productivity with the Pomodoro Technique
Increase Productivity with These 6 Time Management Tools
The Best Habits to Develop to Increase Productivity and Get More Done
The Best Strategies to Increase Your Productivity
Top 5 Productivity Hacks for Procrastinators
Top Tips for Minimizing Distractions to Get More Done
Why Being a Perfectionist Will Kill Your Productivity
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the more popular learning formats, it’s much easier to pull in an audience when you have these videos on hand. The topics covered in the videos include:
- 3 Steps for Getting More Done
- 3 Ways to Increase Your Business Productivity
- 4 Daily Habits That Will Dramatically Increase Your Productivity
- 5 Tips for Getting More Done in Less Time
- 5 Ways to Use Technology to Increase Your Productivity
- 6 Habits That Will Kill Your Productivity
- 6 Rules for Getting More Accomplished While Working Less
- How to Become More Productive and Achieve Your Goals
- How to Use Parkinsons Law to Get More Done
- Top 5 Productivity Hacks for Procrastinators
- Upsell Page — Custom upsell squeeze and download pages that are great quality and will help pull in some of those more reluctant readers and seal the deal with those that are ready. CSS and PNG images also included for easy editing.
- Autoresponder Series — 7 autoresponder messages in plain text format that make it simple and easy to use. Editing is a breeze and you’ll be set to send them out each day, giving buyers a week of content to keep them interested and wanting more.
- Special Report — A PDF file that you can include that gives a quick 5 minute guide giving an overview of what’s to come. 12 pages of literature in a simple format that can be read from many different devices.
- Affiliates Toolbox Page — A handy HTML page that outlines all of the promotional tools available for affiliates. From text to images and more, this high-quality page is the best way to bring in affiliates and give them the tools they need to succeed.
- Social Media Swipe Kit — 4 plain text documents that give you ready-made posts and signatures to gain interest and put more money in your pocket. The format allows for quick and easy editing. Simply add one to a post or in a signature area and let it run.
- Top Forums and Groups — There’s little more important than spreading the word and making your presence known as an authority. Here, you will get links to top blogs as well as various forums and groups where you can join discussions and establish yourself, bringing in more traffic. It comes in both PDF and Word DOC formats with hyperlinks, making it super easy to click and go.
- Keywords — A simple but concise report in PDF format that shows the keywords that will best benefit you in this niche and help pull traffic in on various platforms.
- Presentation — One of the best ways to engage an audience is to present your information. Included in this bundle is a text document, PDF, Powerpoint file as well as plain text of the presentation material itself if you’d like to customize it completely. This gives you all the options you’ll need to present wherever you go.
- Images — 6 high-quality images for you to insert anywhere you would like to push that traffic and get your money. All in JPG format for ease of use.
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
Productivity is often a misunderstood concept.
Most people believe that in order to be productive, they have to work harder and longer.
However, productivity isn’t about accomplishing more, but instead about investing your time and attention in a more strategic way to add value to your life, relationships, and career.
Why Does It Seem Like You’re Not Getting Anything Done?
Most people wish that they could get more done during their days, but don’t have a clue about how to go about improving their productivity.
A lack of productivity can be attributed to a variety of reasons, including:
- Too many distractions are keeping you from focusing on the work that needs to be done.
- Having the wrong mindset and not practicing positive self-talk on a consistent basis.
- Not having clearly defined goals and a plan for achieving them.
- Not creating smart to-do lists that are sensible and smart.
- Not delegating tasks that someone else would be better equipped to complete.
- Not developing the right habits to help you achieve your goals.
- Not having the time management skills to keep you productive.
- Not getting enough sleep and taking care of your mental and physical health.
So How Can You Become More Productive?
Unfortunately, these productivity killing reasons will never get better if you don’t actively work to try to change them.
The only way you’re going to change and improve your productivity is if you take the necessary steps to eliminate the reasons why you may be suffering from a lack of productivity.
If you’re ready to make the required changes to your work habits so that you can finally improve your productivity, you’re in luck, because I’ve compiled a comprehensive guide that will show you how to improve your productivity while working less and build better habits to achieve your goals.
PRODUCTIVITY FOR PROCRASTINATORS
How To Increase Your Productivity While Working Less and Build Better Habits To Achieve Your Goals
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- Discover powerful techniques for putting an end to your habit of procrastination.
- Learn how to plan and define your goals so that you can get more done in less time.
- Discover the number one way to create to-do lists so that you can improve your productivity dramatically.
- Learn how to eliminate distractions that keep you from getting more done in less time.
- Discover the secrets to saying ‘no’ so that you can improve your productivity and get more done.
- Learn how to divide, prioritize, and delegate your tasks for optimal productivity.
- Figure out why it is essential to develop the right habits to improve productivity.
- Learn how to improve your time management skills and become a master of productivity.
- And much more!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Resource Cheat Sheet
You’ll also get access to a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps and services to get you even further.
Inside you’ll find:
- Top blogs and forums
- Top tools
- Top tips and how to’s
- + more!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3:
A quick glance over this mindmap and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
I’m delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.
Again, you will receive the comprehensive and valuable insights.
Here are just some of the benefits that you’ll gain:
- You’ll achieve an inside look at the best strategies and techniques for putting an end to procrastination to dramatically improve your productivity.
- You’ll learn how to create clear goals and a successful plan for reaching those goals.
- You’ll gain valuable tips for creating a solid plan for increasing your productivity and achieving your goals.
- You’ll learn why you should be creating S.M.A.R.T to-do lists that will keep you working toward your broader goals.
- You’ll learn effective tactics for eliminating the distractions that are keeping your unproductive and stopping you from achieving your goals.
- You’ll discover how to use the Pomodoro Technique for getting more done in less time.
- You’ll learn how to delegate tasks and divide and prioritize your tasks to accomplish more during the day.
- You’ll learn how to plan your day and start a routine so that you have more energy and time to accomplish more and finally reach your goals.
- You’ll learn practical strategies for better managing your time so that you can eliminate unnecessary tasks and have a more productive day.
- And so much more!
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
“Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More…”
Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
There’s a long way and a short way.
The long way?
Trying to figure out everything yourself, only to go around in circles. All that time wasted could have been put into something more worthwhile.
Want to know the short cut instead?
I recorded 10 exclusive video presentations that’ll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips to finally succeed and get results!
Remember when I asked if you wanted the long way or short way?
Well, these videos will give you that unfair advantage and help you finally breakthrough so you can get results starting as soon as you finish watching the videos!
Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Productivity For Procrastinators Ebook and Videos MRR