Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: Adobe PDF, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 54 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Web page Images, Banners
Cover Graphics: PNG and JPG in multiple formats and sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Covers
Extra Pages: Keyword Report, Giveaway Report, Articles and more
Extras: Squeeze Page, HTML, MP4 audio
Year Released/Circulated: 2019
Suggested Selling Price: $47.00
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction:
Sprinting is an excellent form of exercise, whether you are actively training for competitions, playing competitive or social sports or simply using it as part of your cardiovascular routine. To begin this guide, we’re going to spend a few moments discussing what sprinting is – and isn’t – and also take a look at the history of sprinting.
Sprinting is defined as a competitive running event that is 400 meters or less. Most sprinting events are 100, 200, or 400 meters. Most of them last less than 60 seconds because sprinters are running as fast as they can during the entire length of the race. Some sprinting competitions include relay races that involve 4 runners each sprinting a certain distance. Sprints in a training sense can also mean doing a particular cardio exercise with all out intense anaerobic effort for a brief period followed by rest.
Although sprinting and running use the same muscle groups and are essentially the same thing, there are some key differences. Sprinting, as mentioned before, involves athletes moving as fast as they can for the whole sprint in an anaerobic environment, making it much more intense than running. From a metabolic standpoint, that means you’re using glycogen rather than oxygen for your muscles, which wears you out a lot faster than a well-paced run.
Running, on the other hand, is slower and less intense than sprinting, so events are much longer and require aerobic fitness. Running competitions include the 5k (3.1 miles), the 10k (6.2 miles), half-marathons (13.1 miles), and full marathons (26.2 miles). Running uses oxygen to keep you going, so you can maintain your pace for longer, which is why you have to run for at least 10 minutes for it to be considered exercise.
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 54 page PDF that discusses the various benefits of running as well as tips on how to increase speed and become better. Each chapter goes into great detail about various aspects of running from what’s going on inside your body to various training and fitness routines that can help your muscles and improve your form and speed. The PDF format makes it easy to read on almost any device.
- Sales Page – You’ll be getting everything you need to resell the Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR package with a quality squeeze page and a matching download page for the product download. Simply add your payment link and your download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to make you sales automatically. Includes the CSS code for those who want to mix things up and make it yours.
- Graphics – Product images here including ecovers in various sizes and types as well as an order button.
- Articles – 5 high quality content articles you can use to drive more traffic and get more profits. They come in Word DOC for easy copy and paste content. Or post them on social media to help establish yourself and your reputation.
- Banners – 5 high quality banners in JPG format for ease of use. Sizes range from 160×600 to 728×90 for a huge variety of uses.
- Report/Lead Capture – A great 21 page report entitled “Transform Your Body with Sprints and HIIT” for even more great information to provide for your buyers. Report available in both PDF and WordDOC formats. Also includes a JPG image of the flat cover for the report as well as a PNG image of the 3D cover.
- Upsell Package — A huge array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Everything from videos to autoresponder series and audio training. All high quality images and various text formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
- Keyword Report – A variety of different reports included from research to Excel files containing hard data on what keyword searches yield the best results, leaving the guesswork out of making sure your buyers see your product. PDF and WordDOC files with HIIT research and Keyword Data Explanation.
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
What is Sprinting?
Sprinting Verses Running
Origin of Sprinting
Benefits of Sprinting
Chapter 1 – Why Are Some People Faster Than Others?
Chapter 2 – Things to do Before Beginning a Sprint Training
1. See Your Doctor
2. Decide Why You’re Doing It
3. Do Your Research
4. Make a Training Schedule
Chapter 3 – Introducing Sprinting into a Fitness Program
Where to Sprint
How Often to Sprint
Chapter 4 – Simple Ways to Improve Sprinting Technique for a Beginner
Proper Sprint Form
How to Practice Form
Chapter 5 – Basic Sprint Training Routine for Beginners
1. Warm Up
2. Interval Training
Method 1: Distance
Method 2: Time
3. Cool Down
Chapter 6 – Sprint Training Recovery
Chapter 7 – What To Look For When Buying Sprinting Gear & Apparel
Warmup and Cooldown Clothes
Chapter 8 – Plyometric Training
What is Plyometric Training
Repetitive Standing Long Jumps
Depth Jumps to Standing Long Jumps
Chapter 9 – The Importance of Strength Training & Muscle-Building for Sprinting
1. Increase Force
2. Decrease Mass
3. Reduce Risk of Injury
4. Improve Balance
5. Gain More Fast-Twitch Muscle Fibers
How to Add Strength Training for Sprinting
Chapter 10 – Advanced Sprint Workouts for Teams & Individuals
Team Sprinting Routine
Advanced Individual Routine
Conclusion – Tracking Sprint Progress
Conclusion – Tracking Sprint Progress
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Article Titles:
3 Tools and Apps for HIIT Workouts
4 Stumbling Blocks to Increase Running Speed
HIIT and Sprint Training
HIIT for Fitness
Three Power Foods for Sprint Training
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 12 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The topics covered in the videos include:
- Why Are Some People Faster Than Others?
- Things to do Before Beginning a Sprint Training
- Introducing Sprinting into a Fitness Program
- Simple Ways to Improve Sprinting Technique for a Beginner
- Basic Sprint Training Routine for Beginners
- Sprint Training Recovery
- What To Look For When Buying Sprinting Gear & Apparel
- Plyometric Training
- The Importance of Strength Training & Muscle-Building for Sprinting
- Advanced Sprint Workouts for Teams & Individuals
- Audio Training — With those on the go, having audio files at the ready are the best thing they can get. Often they don’t have the time to sit and watch a video, so the inclusion of audio files is excellent for those that would prefer to learn while commuting or making dinner. In MP3 format.
- Amazon Product Review — Everything you need and more about the core information about running and sprinting and a direct link to the product.
- Amazon Promo Banners — 5 great banners that can easily be used in any Amazon shop or elsewhere if you like! Various sizes from 160×600 to 728×90.
- Animated Flip Book — Particularly for presentations, an animated flipbook in an HTML format is a great tool for relaying the information in a high-quality and professional manner.
- Autoresponder Series — 5 autoresponder messages in plain text format that make it simple and easy to use. Editing is a breeze and you’ll be set to send them out as needed to keep them interested and wanting more.
- Images — 25 various running and sprinting-related images, all royalty free. All in JPG format for ease of use anywhere you need them.
- Social Media Posts — A WordDOC file containing 10 great social media posts that will gather the interest and traffic in what you have to offer.
- Infographic — Easy, compact information in both PDF and WordDOC formats that cover 10 Ways to Increase Your Running Speed – You Need to Know.
- Sales Funnel Pages — Several quality squeeze pages, including a one-time offer, download page as well as a ‘down’ sell page, all in HTML format and with the corresponding images.
- Social Media Quotes — 10 high-quality quotes on images for you to insert anywhere you would like to push that traffic and get your money. All in PNG format for ease of use.
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
Looking To Increase Running Speed & Burn Fat Fast?
Learn The Secrets To Run At Lightning Quick Speed & Achieve Your Dream Physique!
Read On To Discover How To Easily Incorporate Sprint Training Into Your Life To Attain Your Best Body In As Little Time As Possible…
There is absolutely no doubt that running is one of the best forms of exercise on this planet.
Human beings just like most animals have the capability to run. We were made to do so. Our forefathers ran to hunt for food. They ran to escape predators…Running was a necessity for survival.
As time passed and technology got more advanced, we had less need to run. Yet, we do it without even realising it.
Have you ever run after your toddler when he or she was running towards the street?
Maybe you needed to catch the bus and you saw it at the bus stop while you were a distance away. What did you do? Run for it, of course.
Late for work and you need to clock in? Start running.
You run because you have evolved to.
That basically means that your body is designed to run and burn calories faster than most of the other forms of exercise out there.
Swimming, cycling, rowing, skipping, resistance training, etc. are all excellent ways of burning your fat off. Yet, none burn as many calories as a fast run.
Running is a weight loss solution, bar none and the best form of it…is Sprint Training
Simple Speed Secrets
Simple Sprint Training Secrets To Increase Running Speed & Transform Your Body
Whether it’s for competitive sports, overall cardiovascular fitness or just to keep up with the kids this powerful guide will provide you with the vital ingredients you need for quick and effective results with sprint training for speed & weight loss, these are not myths or miracle cures…this is the truth!
By grabbing this guide and incorporating it into your life you will be well on your way to building a strong lean physique and having the body of your dreams.
You can make weight loss promises to yourself all day and night, but actually sticking to your goals is the hard part! Within this guide you will discover what works.
- Introduction – Why Are Some People Faster Than Others?
- Overview Of Sprinting & Sprint Training
- Things To Do Before Beginning A Sprint Training Routine
- Introducing Sprinting Into A Fitness Routine
- Basic Sprint Training Routine For Beginners
- Ways To Improve Sprinting Technique
- Sprint Training Recovery
- Plyometric Training To Increase Running Speed
- Tracking Sprint Progress
- Much More
Why It’s Important To Invest In This Book Right Now…
Do NOT let the few dollars you’ll invest in this book stop you from making a decision to change your life. Think instead about how much you’ll LOSE OUT if you don’t take advantage of what’s on offer here!
You might be the like the 95% of runners that never get any results. Don’t make that mistake! Learn and incorporate what is inside this guide and you will get great amazing results with increasing your running speed and triple your fat burning efforts
Still not convinced? For a very limited time, you can grab my fantastic and super-simple guide.
Not only can you enjoy the process of running faster and changing your body…
But because these tactics produce great results, you can expect it quickly too! So go on…
“Grab Your Copy Today, Even If It Is 2 A.M. In The Morning!”
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
Firstly thanks for your purchase of Simple Speed Secrets, before you rush off and dig into the wonderful ebook, I want to ask you a question…We all know that sitting down and reading an ebook in this day and age is getting more and more difficult as our attention spans seem to get shorter and shorter as each year goes past. The problem is not for want of trying, very often the problem is…
People Learn Better By Watching & Listening To Video!
If this sounds like you…then the solution could be right below…
Read Below To See Exactly What You
Will Receive At A Heavily Reduced Price!
The Full “Simple Speed Secrets” Ebook Split Into Video Slides And Read By An Experienced Narrator…
12 Videos In All Covering…
- Why Are Some People Faster Than Others
- Ways To Improve Sprint Technique
- Beginners Sprint Routine
- Sprint Training Recovery
- Tracking Sprint Progress
And Much, Much More..
Now is the time to make a decision, Do you really learn better & absorb information better in an ebook than watching & listening? It is excellent if you can, however for the vast majority of us the plain fact is, it’s easier to watch & listen to the book than read it!
So if this is you, I’m talking to you
I urge you to take action NOW!
Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Running – Simple Speed Secrets Ebook and Videos MRR