Seven Products In A Week Ebook PLR
File Format: MS Word Document, PDF, HTML
Number of Pages: 92 pages
Salespage: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, web page images, PSD
Cover Graphics: JPG in 5 different sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: eCover PSD in flat format
Extras: Brand new ecover we created from scratch
File Size: 2.8 meg
Year Released/Circulated: 2014
Suggested Selling Price: $27.00
Seven Products In A Week Ebook PLR
Innovation and creation are such powerful abilities to have. To wake up in the morning with a brand new product idea and to be able to honestly say that you have so many ideas and not enough time to create them all is a great feeling indeed. It’s also very profitable as you can imagine.
Thankfully, this is no naturally occurring phenomenon and can be learned, practiced and mastered to the point of at least one new idea a day. The great thing here is that this doesn’t just apply to online marketing either. It can be put to use in almost any type of business you can think of.
All you need is the ability to observe, listen and pay attention to what’s going on around you, and the ability to think laterally. It’s not a complicated process at all, and doesn’t even require an amazing imagination or creativeness.
Strange that most people don’t seem to have this ability, yet it’s sitting there, ready for the taking. I’m going to teach you how to use this simple method now. Practice makes perfect, but start now and along with the info products guides that follow, you’ll be able to come up with ideas for, and create as many products as you want, whenever and however often you wish to do so.
Seven Products In A Week Ebook PLR Table of Contents:
2 Goals Of This Section
3. Getting Creative
3a. Keep Everything
3b. Getting The Ideas Flowing
3c. Problems & Solutions
3d. Mix With Your Market
3e. Never Dismiss Anything
3f. Some Examples
3g. Method Number 2
3h. Most Exciting Part 3
3i. Points To Keep In Mind
5. Goals Of This Section
6. Getting Creative Part 2
6b. Evaluating Your Ideas
6c. Why I Asked You To Keep It All
6d. Why I Asked You To Keep It All 2
6e. Why I Asked You To Keep It All 3
6f. Are Your Products Viable?
6g. Question 1: Does Your Product..
6h. Question 2: Is there a Market For Your Product?
6i. Question 3: How Much Of My Resources Will This Take To Create?
6j. Question 4: How Can I Package And Present?
6k. Question 5: Can I Adapt The System?
6l. Wrapping Up
6m. Love It Or Quit It
8. Goals Of this Section
9. Profitable Info Products 1
9b. Reasons Why
9c. Info Products Defined
9d. Presentation For Profits
9e. Versatility At Your Fingertips (Literally)
9f. Up-Sell Done Right
9g. Info Products Done Right
9h. So Many Info Products. How Do I Get Noticed?
11. Goals Of This Section
12. Profitable Info Products 2
12b. Keep It Interesting To Keep Them Reading
12c. Know It Before You Write It
12d. Don’t Just Know It, Show It
12e. Enjoy It
12f. Give It A Twist Of..
12g. Plugging Done Correctly
12h Inject Your Own Personality
12i. Keep Your Language Mainstream
12j. Selling Yourself, Not Just Your Products
12k. And Finally
Seven Products In A Week Ebook PLR Product Covers:
If you’ve ever wanted to get a little sneaky peak at how someone else’s online business works for once, even if it’s to see if you’re doing things in the right way, now’s your chance. Here’s what I did last week and what this means for you. Watch closely though, blink and you’ll miss the point.
Bear in mind at least half of my time is spent on the more creative side of online business, who knows why, I just like that bit the best. So here I am at 2pm browsing around other marketers sites to check out what’s hot and what’s not (as you do) and bam, out of the blue a brand new product idea hits me. Here’s the kicker..
Ok fast forward 60 minutes. From the blank piece of paper sitting in front of me, and that one single idea I had an hour ago, I’ve mapped out and planned four separate products ranging from free through to $900 price tags that I know for sure will sell, I’m writing two of them at the same time, recording another and my programmer has been briefed about the fourth ready to get building. There’s more though…
I do this at least twice a week, out of the blue.
Just think, what could you do with four new product ideas twice a week that only take you an hour to conceive and start building? I’ll assume if we’re on the same wavelength here that you’d see a big fountain of cash flowing right into you lap.
This isn’t something that came naturally.
This isn’t something that I was born with.
This is a method that I’ve learned and honed over nearly seven years of product creation in the online world, whether those products are for myself, or being created for someone else, it’s a great feeling to be able to pull this off. I’ll show you exactly how I’ve been leaving my competitors in the dust with this method, and hey, best of all from my experiments on other people (ethical ones, I promise) they can learn and start using this method in 40 minutes flat.
Here’s What You’ll Discover in Seven Products In A Week Ebook:
- Learn how to tap into a constant flow of ideas that will never leave you wondering what you can sell next using four simple methods that each should take no longer than 7 minutes to grasp.
- Discover why your ideas are being stolen as you read this, and how to stop this from happening straight away, before everyone else gets rich from your ideas.
- Listen in as I show you exactly how I come up with no less than 5 new viable product ideas every 7 days. I’ll show you how can emulate this method quickly, and easily.
- Gain the power of hindsight along with the ability to differentiate between the good and the bad of your many ideas. It’s easy to know how much money there is to be made in an idea when you know where to look. No beating around the bush, no dodgy untested theories, I’ll show you the top 4 proven ways to do this.
- I’ll show you how to mix with your target market in such a way that you’ll be receiving new ideas for products from other people without having to do any of the brainwork yourself that others struggle with on a daily basis.
- I won’t be leaving you to do this on your own. Oh no, in fact, I’m going to do this with you, showing you how this idea generation method isn’t just a theory, but it works in the real world and is in use, churning out scores of new products per year for many online and offline business owners.
- Originality is the key. There’s too much same old same old nowadays, if you want to make sales, you have to be original. I’m going to reveal to you 4 separate techniques that allow you to create products in such a way, that your target market won’t be able to resist you, simply because no one else will be doing what you are.
- Success is about evaluating your products and presentation before you even start to sell. The high earners know how to do this already, the ones failing to make sales don’t even know that the very product they’re trying to sell is the problem, and probably never will. Through a simple product evaluation technique to be used on your ideas, we’ll make sure that you’re not one of the latter.
- It’s a little known fact that evaluating the potential of your product is very different to analyzing it’s viability inside a specific market. Just because you have a good product, it doesn’t mean it’s going to make you the most money by selling to the most obvious group of people. We’ll show you exactly how you can figure out for yourself where to make the most money out of your ideas.
- Avoid the number 1 downfall of online business people trying to create products of any sort. It happens in a flash, it’s an unconscious product of the human brain that most don’t even know that they’re doing, but they are, and it’s wreaking havoc on their product creation and idea generation processes. It’s easily avoidable however, and with just 60 seconds of practice every day for a week using my methods, you can break out of it for a lifetime, ahead of all the other marketers out there.
- Did you know that simply by altering your presentation you can create up to five products out of a single one of your ideas, without recycling content over and over again? What’s more, this process takes just a minute or two. How valuable would it be for you to wake up one morning, and by the time you go to bed at night have five products ready to be developed, launched and profited from? I’ll show you how I’m doing this every single time I turn my computer on.
- I’m going to give you real life examples of how businesses flourish simply by targeting their products at different markets. While everyone is out there hammering the same people for the same products, I’m going to show you how to take a new approach, to sneak in the back door and start making sales where no one thought it possible. (There’s some major information here. Profitable niche markets for products are being snapped up as we speak)
- How your friends, family and work colleagues create products for you. They do it every day, all you have to do is to be able to spot it and take action before somebody else beats you to it. I’ll show you how.
- Are you committing business suicide by selecting the wrong products to create? I’ll demonstrate to you through a short five step checklist that you can see how your business and your product are going to perform before you’ve even finished conceiving the idea. Get this wrong, and your business could be headed for disaster.
- 5 factors that will determine the success of your business. If you’re creating a product and any one of these exists, you’re in for big problems later down the line. A simple formula for avoiding the pitfalls is laid before you to stop you wasting your precious time and hard earned cash.
- In addition to the above, I’m going to show you how to bring your products to life through information products that people actually read. Did you know that the majority of people won’t actually read your stuff? Even if they paid for it. That’s a scary thought. What about all that marketing information you’re putting out? We’ll immediately address how to actually get people to read and take action on your words through your own products.
- I’m going to show you exactly what to look for in re-sale products if you want to be a success in this field with some very important points that will immediately tell you whether or not you have the potential to be a success. It’s time to stop wasting your money on shoddy products, and get the real deal every time.
P.S. Everything you’re about to read is tried and tested material. This will apply to your business not just once, but for many years to come. It’s an investment not just for today, but far into the future.
Seven Products In A Week Ebook PLR Product Rights:
What You Can Do:[YES] Can be used to build a mailing list for free (more info below)
[YES] Seven Products In A Week Ebook Can be packaged
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus to a paid product
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on it
[YES] Can claim authorship
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can sell this product
[YES] Can sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell Private Label Rights
What You Can Not Do:[NO] Can claim copyright
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Resale rights can be given away for free
[NO] Private label rights can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership sites
Browsing: Seven Products In A Week Ebook PLR