|File Format:|| MS Word Document, PDF
|Number of Pages:||27|
|Download/Thank You Page:||None.|
|Included Graphics:||Cover and miscellaneous graphics.|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG 3D.|
|Miscellaneous Graphics:||Background, header, buttons and more.|
|Year Released/Circulated:||Unknown, but timeless information.|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$27|
Ebook Table of Contents:
Building Up Your Endurance 5
Cardiovascular Conditioning 8
Consuming a Proper Diet 10
Changing Your Lifestyle to Help You Get Fit 12
Establishing a Workout Routine 14
Stop Eating Foods Which Claim to be Healthy but are Really Only Slowing You Down 15
Your Body is a Machine… 15
Easy Drills to Get You Started 16
Lesson #1: Dribbling 17
Lesson #2-Drop Kicking 17
Lesson 3: The Throw In 18
Lesson 6: Chest and Head Blocks 19
Lesson 7: Passing 20
Lesson 8: The Heel Kick 21
Lesson 9: The Outside Kick 22
Playing With Injuries 22
Cuts and Bruises 24
Strained Muscles 24
Broken Bones 25
You Gotta Have Fun! 26
Be a star on the field in no time!
Get Fit For The Soccer Field In 10 Easy Steps!
Discover the fitness secrets of the pros!
With soccer season looming just around the corner it’s never too early to start getting ready. Soccer is an intense game, and it’s going to take a lot of work on your part to make sure that you’re ready to stay ahead of your competition out on that field.
The question is, do you know what it is you have to do to get yourself in fit, fighting form before soccer season starts? Or are you just aimlessly jogging around your block a couple of times a day hoping that it will provide your muscles with the conditioning they need to keep up with ninety minutes of fast paced, non-stop action once you hit that turf?
If you are among the latter group there are two things you should know. One, that isn’t going to get you anywhere, and two, you’re in good company. Many people do not realize that training for a competitive sport such as soccer which requires you to have high levels of endurance and cardiovascular fitness. Plus the work rate required is much higher than the half hearted effort they make to get in shape every New Year, before eventually deciding to throw in the towel. If you are going to get serious about soccer, you need to get serious about your fitness.
Within the pages of this book you’ll be able to:
1) Discover the lifestyle changes that will make a world of difference in your playing career.
Although you are probably looking forward to your pre-season conditioning regime with approximately the same amount of enthusiasm as you would a root canal (although with slightly more determination to see it through, no matter what the cost) we can show how to make training as simple as possible by tweaking your current habits rather than completely overriding your entire lifestyle. No fad diets. No obscene protein drinks. Just ordinary activities that the professionals do every day of their lives, available to you for a fraction of the cost.
2) You’ll learn how to do it while having fun!
Yes, granted, there are millions of fitness programs around the world that claim they’ll be able to help you to get fit and lose weight while enjoying yourself at the same time. Most of them lie. Honestly! Many of them appear to have no idea that most people’s idea of a good time does not involve inflicting severe pain on themselves while twisting their body into positions it was never meant to go in. We’ll teach you how to take something you already love (soccer) and get yourself fit while having a great time.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide….
- The major mistakes that most individuals make when they enter into conditioning
- What to eat to ensure that you get maximum results in a minimum amount of time
- What not to eat while you’re in training, and why the media lies when they tell you their products are healthy
- Basic soccer skills that will help you to keep a leg up on your competition
- Cross-training methods that will allow you to work your entire body
- How to formulate a workout routine that will allow you to be in top form when you step out onto the field without killing yourself
- The importance of mixing up your work-out routine, and how to do it so that neither you nor your body is bored
- How to get back into the action after you’ve been injured
- Ways to keep your body working in harmony
- How to toss a little bit of fun back into your workout routine!
- And a lot more!
Private Label Rights:
YES Sell Private Label Rights
YES Claim Full Authorship
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
NO Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
YES Sell at Auction Sites
NO Offered Through Dime Sale Events
NO Offered as Free Bonus
NO Given Away for Free