Teen Guide to Dating PLR Ebook
File Format: Word DOC and PDF
Number of Pages: 110
Salespage: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: Covers, Webpage Graphics
Cover Graphics: JPG, 5 different sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: PSD covers
Extra Pages: None
Year Released/Circulated: Timeless
Suggested Selling Price: $27.00
Teen Guide to Dating PLR Ebook Introduction:
Great guide about Dating for Teens, which we know is always a hot topic. With over 100 pages it’s a weighty read and worth some sales. Could also be turned into quite a few articles or autoresponder messages. You could even divide it up into a number of different reports.
This book is written for young people and the adults who care about them, as a guide to dating and the relationships between sexes.
When thousands of questions from youth were collected and analyzed as background for Facts of Life and Love for Teenagers, two of the most frequently asked questions were:
(1) How do you get a date? and (2) What do you do with a date when you get one? The Teener’s Guide To Dating attempts to answer them both.
This book, belongs to young people. It has come from them. It is directed to them. Our task as reporter and interpreter is done if the book serves not as a set of answers, but as a stimulus to further questioning; not as a directive, but as a guide. That is the spirit in which it was written.
Teen Guide to Dating PLR Ebook Contents:
2. ARE YOU READY TO DATE? 14
3. WHAT ABOUT YOUR DATE’S AGE? 28
4. THE RIGHT DATE FOR YOU 41
5. ASKING FOR A DATE 61
6. ACCEPTING OR REFUSING A DATE 73
7. DATING—HOW OFTEN? HOW LATE? 85
8. WHAT TO DO ON A DATE 97
9. HOW MUCH DO DATES COST? 115
10. CARS, DATES, AND FAMILIES 128
11. HOW TO SAY “NO” 139
12. FALLING IN AND OUT OF LOVE 153
13. EXPRESSING AFFECTION 167
14. SEXUAL RELATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE 181
15. GOING STEADY 196
16. GETTING MARRIED 211
RESEARCH STUDIES MENTIONED OR USED AS A
BASIS FOR GENERALIZATIONS ON DATING 226
Teen Guide to Dating PLR Ebook Covers:
Learn The Art of Successful Dating In Few Simple Steps
If you are a Teenager, let this guide will prepare you to one of life’s most delightful experiences.
If you are a parent, this guide will help you guide your teenage child through her life’s first steps towards adulthood…Dating is one of the most exciting periods of your life.
Suddenly, there are new horizons before you, friendships flower, your personality blooms, and your sense of being a desirable person worthy of affection becomes real.
This is a time of great exhilaration, splendor, and discovery. To live it fully is to enjoy one of life’s most delightful experiences.
To miss out on dating is a shame and a waste, especially when there is still time to do something about it. Dating is an art, and like all arts it must be cultivated to give results.
Long before you actually start dating, you dream about it. Wistfully, you see other fellows and girls out together on dates, laughing, talking, going places, having a seemingly effortless, wonderful time.
Before you ever get a date, you see yourself as the gallant hero or the glamorous heroine of a romantic situation. You imagine all the right words and actions so easily, so vividly, that you can hardly wait to start dating.
Yet, somewhere inside you anticipate the awkward moments when you will stand tongue-tied and clumsy before some very special person, finding that dating is anything but wonderful. And so you swing between eagerness and anxiety, impatient to try your wings at one moment, and afraid of a take-off in the next.
When you consider the nature of dating, this emotional see-sawing is quite understandable. For dating fun is different from the fun a boy has playing ball with the fellows or the joy a girl knows confiding in her closest chum.
In dating you are involved with persons of the other sex. You are learning about these other special people. And in the process you are also discovering a great deal about yourself.
You are on the threshold of a new kind of experience that is grown-up, romantic, and full of promise for your life ahead as a full-fledged adult.
Probably you are wondering when you can start participating in this new exciting experience. For some of you the answer will be easy.
If you belong to a closely knit group that does everything together, having dates within that circle of familiar friends will come naturally and simply. But for the majority of young people the answer is not so easy.
The Complete book of Dating will teach you how to approach it, and how to generate answers to the questions that were worrying you.
- How To Overcome Bashfulness
- How To Get Ready For A Date
- When Should You Start Dating?
- Picking The Right Date For You
- How To Ask For A Date
- How To Accept Or Refuse A Date
- DATING—HOW OFTEN? HOW LATE?
- What to Do On A Date
- How Much To Spend On A Date
- About Cars, Dates and Families
- HOW TO SAY “NO”
- Falling In and Out of Love
- How To Express Affection
- Sexual Relations Before Marriage
- About Going Steady
- About Getting Married
- When Girls Take the Initiative
- How does a fellow get to meet a girl he likes? How to operate so that his advances won’t be rebuffed.
- How to prevent getting tongue-tied? How to develop formulas to use when words fail.
- Simple little icebreakers that get conversation rolling are worth developing.
- How To Develop poise and confidence
- How to carry on a conversation and have fun with a mixed group
- The thin line between being available and being too forward
- How to get a proposition even if you are not a beauty
- How to be popular
Teen Guide to Dating PLR Ebook Rights:
[Yes] Includes Sales Page
[No]Can be given away.
[YES] Can be packaged.
[YES]Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES]Can Be Edited Completely and Your Name Put on it.
[NO]Can be used as web content
[NO]Can be broken down into articles
[YES]Can be added to paid membership sites
[NO]Can be added to free membership sites
[NO]Can be offered through auction sites.
[YES]Can sell Resale Rights
[YES]Can sell Master Resale Rights
[YES]Can sell Private Label Rights
[NO]Can claim copyright
Browsing: Teen Guide to Dating PLR Ebook