Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: Adobe PDF, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 58 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Web page Images, Banners
Cover Graphics: PNG and JPG in multiple formats and sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Covers
Extra Pages: Check List, Mind Map, Lead Magnet, Emails and more
Extras: Squeeze Page, HTML, MP4 audio
Year Released/Circulated: 2019
Suggested Selling Price: $47.00
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction:
Over the last decade, the idea of emotional intelligence, or EQ, has become more popular throughout the world. Unfortunately, not many people understand what EQ the term is really about or why it has become so popular over the last several years. Many scientific studies have been conducted over the years and have discovered that emotional intelligence is more important in life than the average intelligence that is measured by the IQ scale. These studies, which have been conducted by both American and European universities, have proven that the common intelligence responses account for less than 20 percent of our achievements and successes in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence.
Everyone, from students to CEOs, is confronted by not only their own emotions but the emotions of everyone around them. How you manage these emotions has a significant impact on how other people perceive us, as well as our effectiveness to get things done. When you can increase your emotional intelligence, you can become better equipped to respond to stressful situations around you with a high degree of maturity. John Mayer, Peter Salovey, and Konstantin Vasily Peterides are renowned researchers that discovered people who have high emotional intelligence tend to become better leaders and are excellent in everything they set out to accomplish.
The first person to use the term emotional intelligence was Wayne Payne in his doctoral thesis, A Study of Emotion: Developing Emotional Intelligence. In his thesis, he compared the IQ and emotional intelligence and determined that EQ was superior because it covers a wide range of faculties and aspects of a person’s behavior. Studying your emotional intelligence will help you to understand the source and impact of your emotions better. This is important because it helps to enhance one’s self-awareness. Studying your EQ will also provide you with the opportunity to understand better the behavior of others and the underlying reasons why they act the way they do.
Emotionally intelligent people can harmoniously reconcile what their mind and reason tell them with the voice of their feelings and emotions. Thanks to this skill, emotionally smart people are self-confident, self-aware, creative, and energetic. They are also much more capable of handling stress and knowing how to get along with others. They are more optimistically approaching their life and don’t fear change. They are the people of success.
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 57 page PDF that breaks down how developing your emotional intelligence is beneficial in many ways. Each chapter goes into fantastic detail about the various parts of emotional intelligence such as how to recognize and handle triggers to setting personal boundaries. The PDF format makes it easy to read on almost any device.
- Checklist — A simple and easy to use checklist that buyers can reuse and even print if needed that help them see how they’re progressing and areas they should work on more. 5 page PDF document.
- Sales Page – You’ll be getting everything you need to resell the Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR package with a quality squeeze page and a matching download page for the product download. Simply add your payment link and your download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to make you sales automatically. Includes the CSS code for those who want to mix things up and make it yours.
- Opt-In Page — Quality squeeze page for buyers wanting to opt-in for more, with room to add your own form code. Also includes a high-quality download page, and CSS and images to customize and build your reputation and success. A 10 page Lead Magnet in PDF form is included to help close those sales.
- Mind Map – Mind maps of the content to help your buyers see the big picture, in both JPG and PNG graphics for a simple visual appeal.
- Graphics – Product images here including banners, arrows and bullets, buttons and many eCovers. The banners come in both JPG and GIF formats and the other images are PNG.
- Articles – 10 high quality content articles you can use to drive more traffic and get more profits. They come in both Word DOC and plain text for easy copy and paste content. Or post them on social media to help establish yourself and your reputation.
- Banners – 6 high quality banners in JPG format for ease of use. There are also 6 GIF banners included featuring blinking or moving text to draw buyers’ eyes when they see it, further increasing interest in the product. Sizes range from 468×60 to 120×600 for a variety of uses.
- Email Swipes – 4 pre-written messages that are ready to use with your email list. Simply copy and paste the messages, which are in a plain text format for ease of use as well as editing and customization as necessary, add your name and send away!
- Social Media Images Pack – 10 images you can use to promote on your social profiles and drive more sales. They are ready to use and input into social media profiles in a high-quality format. All images are in JPG format.
- Upsell Package — A huge array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Everything from videos to autoresponder series and feature images. All high quality images and various text formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
Chapter 1 – What is Emotional Intelligence
Categories of Emotional Intelligence
Benefits of High Emotional Intelligence
Chapter 2 – How to Identify Emotional Triggers and Strategies for Dealing with Them
How to Identify Your Emotional Triggers
How to Deal with Emotional Triggers
Chapter 3 – Why You Need to Take Responsibility and Set Personal
How to Take Responsibility
How to Set Your Personal Boundaries
Chapter 4 – How to Raise Your Emotional Intelligence
Key Skills of Emotional Intelligence
Chapter 5 – Essential Keys for Commanding Your Emotions
The Emotional Triad
HOW TO DEVELOP EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
How to Deal with Negative Emotions
Chapter 6 – How to Gain Emotional Control and Tackle Anger
The Importance of Anger Management
Tips for Managing Your Anger
Chapter 7 – Mastering Conflict Resolution with Emotional Intelligence
Understanding the Cause of Conflict
How to Perceive Conflict
Conflict Resolution Skills
Conflict Resolution and Non-Verbal Communication
Chapter 8 – Mastering Your Interpersonal Skills for Higher Emotional
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Article Titles:
3 Easy Steps for Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence
5 Ways to Improve Your People Skills and Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
Aspects of Emotional Intelligence Required to Be an Effective Leader
Reasons Why Emotional Intelligence is Vital for Leaders
The 5 Qualities You Need to Develop to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
The Best Examples of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
The Top 5 Ways to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
The Top Signs that You Might Have Low Emotional Intelligence
The Tops Ways that You Can Put Emotional Intelligence to Work
Top 5 Ways to Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The topics covered in the videos include:
- Ways You Can Develop More Emotional Intelligence and Become a Better Leader
- 4 Signs That You Need to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- 5 Steps You Need to Take to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- 5 Ways to Utilize Emotional Intelligence at Work
- 6 Essential Ways to Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
- How to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
- The 4 Best Ways to Enhance Your EQ
- The Best Strategies for Developing Your Emotional Intelligence to Improve Your Social Skills
- Top Tips for Increasing Emotional Intelligence for Stronger Relationships
- Understanding the 5 Essential Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Upsell Page — Custom upsell squeeze and download pages that are great quality and will help get some of those more reluctant readers. CSS and PNG images also included for easy customization and editing.
- Autoresponder Series — 7 autoresponder messages in plain text format that make it simple and easy to use. Editing is a breeze and you’ll be set to send them out each day, giving buyers a week of content to keep them interested and wanting more.
- Special Report — A PDF file that you can include that gives a quick 5 minute guide giving an overview of what’s to come. 10 pages of great information in a simple format that can be read from many different devices.
- Affiliates Toolbox Page — A handy HTML page that outlines all of the promotional tools available for affiliates. From text to images and more, this high-quality page is the best way to bring in affiliates and give them the tools they need to succeed with your brief guidance.
- Social Media Swipe Kit — 4 plain text documents that give you ready-made posts and signatures to gain interest and put more money in your pocket. The format allows for quick and easy editing. Simply add one to a post or in a signature area and let it run.
- Top Forums and Groups — There’s little more important than spreading the word and making your presence known as an authority. Here, you will get links to top blogs as well as various forums and groups where you can join discussions and establish yourself, bringing in more traffic. It comes in both PDF and Word DOC formats with hyperlinks, making it super easy to click and go.
- Keywords — A simple but concise report in PDF format that shows the keywords that will best benefit you in this niche and how to utilize various tools that will help you reach the top in searches. Also includes two Excel files that contain narrow and broad keywords and their corresponding searches to give you the best options.
- Audios — With most buyers being busy, on-the-go people, it’s often easier for them to listen to audio than to sit and watch a video or read information. Included is all 10 MP3 files from the videos for those active buyers.
- Images — 7 high-quality images for you to insert anywhere you would like to push that traffic and get your money. All in PNG format for ease of use and a bundle image in JPG.
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
“Finally! A Simple Step-by-Step Guide to Developing Self-Awareness, Improving Your People Skills, and Creating Happier Relationships by Developing Your Emotional Intelligence”
Get The Ultimate Guide To Developing Emotional Intelligence
Over the last several decades, the topic of emotional intelligence has become a popular topic the world over.
Over the years, there have been many scientific studies that have been conducted on the subject of emotional intelligence, and the findings are astounding.
One finding uncovered by several studies is that your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence.
When it comes to finding success in the workplace, many employers are looking at emotional intelligence skills to help them improve both profitability and productivity.
Unfortunately, having low levels of emotional intelligence can take its toll on your mental and emotional well-being.
Do You Have Low Emotional Intelligence?
But how do you know if you suffer from low emotional intelligence? Here are some of the more common signs that you might have low emotional intelligence.
- You constantly perform poorly at work
- You criticize others every chance you get
- You are constantly angry for no reason
- You have trouble working in a team
- You aren’t mindful of how others feel
- It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes
- You don’t like to try anything new
- You have trouble facing adversity
- You’re bitter about your failures
- You continue to argue even when there’s no point
If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, it could mean that you are suffering from a low level of emotional intelligence, which will dramatically decrease your chances of being successful.
Luckily, I’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for how to develop your emotional intelligence.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know for developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships.
Allow me to introduce to you…
HOW TO DEVELOP EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
A Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Self-Awareness, Improving Your People Skills, and Creating Happier Relationships
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
Here’s what you’ll discover in this ebook:
- What emotional intelligence is and the benefits you gain when you have a high level of emotional intelligence.
- How to identify emotional triggers and learn strategies for dealing with them.
- Why you need to take responsibility and set personal boundaries to improve your emotional intelligence.
- Strategies for raising your emotional intelligence.
- Discover the essential keys for commanding your emotions.
- How to gain emotional control and tackle anger management.
- How to master conflict resolution with the help of emotional intelligence.
- How to master your interpersonal skills for higher emotional intelligence.
- Understand the five essential categories that make up a person’s emotional intelligence.
- How to set personal boundaries to help you maintain control over your emotions.
- You’ll practice effective strategies for how to deal with negative emotions that can quickly sabotage your EQ.
- Learn about anger and the importance of anger management when it comes to raising your emotional intelligence.
- You’ll be able to master conflict resolution using your emotional intelligence.
- You’ll be able to master your interpersonal skills to improve your emotional intelligence.
- And much more!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Resource Cheat Sheet
You’ll also get access to a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps and services to get you even further.
Inside you’ll find:
- Top blogs and forums
- Top tools
- Top tips and how to’s
- + more!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3:
A quick glance over this mindmap and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
Does that sound good or what?
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
You Now Have Access To How To Develop Emotional Intelligence.
Check Your Inbox For The Download Link. It May Take A Few Minutes To Be Delivered.
While You’re Waiting…
“Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More…”
Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
There’s a long way and a short way.
The long way?
Trying to figure out everything yourself, only to go around in circles. All that time wasted could have been put into something more worthwhile.
Want to know the short cut instead?
I recorded 10 exclusive video presentations that’ll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips to finally succeed and get results!
Remember when I asked if you wanted the long way or short way?
Well, these videos will give you that unfair advantage and help you finally breakthrough so you can get results starting as soon as you finish watching the videos!
Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Develop Emotional Intelligence Ebook and Videos MRR