Gluten Free Diet Ebook
File Format: Adobe PDF, HTML
Number of Pages: 41 pages
Sales Page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers
Cover Graphics: PNG in 5 different sizes
Graphics Misc: Covers in flat and 3D.
Extras: Give Away Report, Checklist, Email Swipes
Extra Pages: Squeeze Page, HTML
Year Released/Circulated: 2018
Suggested Selling Price: $17.00
Gluten Free Diet Ebook Intro:
The fact that you have decided to read this book is evidence that the Gluten Free movement is steadily increasing in popularity. People all over the world have decided that avoiding Gluten was not just another diet option but it was absolutely crucial for the sake of their health. This is not just another fad that will lose momentum before you get time to even research it and it is certainly not another crazy crash diet. This change has been regarded as one of the most practical ways for a lot of people to shed pounds, take charge of their health and start feeling like themselves again. But make no mistake, this diet is not for everyone.
Sticking to a Gluten Free diet will lead you down a path that may be viewed as wrought with adversity. The problem lies is the fact that Gluten is everywhere! Trying to eliminate an ingredient that is included in such a wide array of foods is bound to cause some challenges. The first challenge will be finding the willpower to stop eating quite a bit of the food you have grown to love. This is much easier said than done when the ‘healthier’ substitute is not as tasty. The next challenge will be learning how to get sufficient amounts of the nutrients you need to stay healthy without compromising your decision to avoid Gluten. And if that wasn’t enough, most of the foods labeled “Gluten Free” may be more expensive than their counterparts.
Whatever you decide, always remember that your body is your home. If you do not take the time to take care of it, where will you live? Taking the time to eat right, get sufficient rest and exercise will always be in your best interest. Performing efficiently and at the highest level of your proficiency will only be possible if you take care of yourself. This might require a little bit more time and a tad bit more effort, but it will certainly be worth it. Unfortunately, there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to our health and well-being. You have to put in the work yourself and evaluate your own unique needs. You will never, ever be able to pour from an empty cup. So trust me, take some time to find out what your body needs and you will not regret it.
By now, you should be wondering if all the fuss is really worth it. And once again, I encourage you to think carefully about whether this diet is really right for you. This diet may not be quite what you need. If it is, however, the benefits will far outweigh any challenges you face as a result of this decision. I hate to sound dramatic, but cutting Gluten from your diet may even save your life. In order for you to be sure this diet is right for you, please continue to read on and learn more about Gluten and why avoiding it is such a big deal. This may very well end up being one of the best decisions you have ever made.
Gluten Free Diet Ebook Package Includes:
- Ebook – 41 page PDF guide to living and eating a gluten free diet. Covers the basics of explaining gluten, why it’s a big deal, diagnosis, benefits, dangers and so much more. Being in the most popular PDF format, you will know your buyers won’t have any problem consuming the content and learning how to create a better life.
- Reseller Kit – Gluten Free Diet Ebook Package comes with everything you need to resell the package with a modern and professional sales page and a matching download page. Just add your payment link and your download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to make you money on auto-pilot. Pages are both standard HTML page, so they are easy to edit as you wish.
- Lead Magnet – Quality 8 page give away report entitled: “5 Easy Steps To Getting Started On A Gluten Free Diet“. This report will give them a taste of the material, leaving them wanting more, which could be your Gluten Free Diet Ebook. Comes In both PDF and also a Word DOC version, so you can change or brand it as you want. Add your name or your website address. Best still add links to your new sales page, or affiliate marketing links to earn you extra cash.
- Optin Page – Modern and Gluten Free Diet Ebook squeeze page you can use with the above give away report to build yourself a email marketing list and have an asset that pays you into the future. Just copy and paste your opin code into the page, upload and it’s ready to build you a list on automatic. Also comes with a thank you download page. As you know, a self improvement list could be big money for you far into the future.
- Email Swipes – 2 pre written Gluten Free Diet Ebook autoresponder messages including, Lead Magnet – Optin, Sales Page, plus extra Subject Headlines so you can split test your emails get to get the best open rate possible. All the messages come in plain text format, easy to customize and edit. Then copy and paste into your autoresponder service and it markets for you on automatic.
- Checklist – A 5 page Gluten Free Diet Ebook PDF that will make it easier for your buyers to eat a gluten free diet easily by checking each step as they go and so they don’t miss any opportunities. Plus it’s a nice bonus that could increase your sales conversions and make you more sales.
- Articles – 10 quality articles all related to a gluten free diet and more that you can use to promote your new sales page and push more traffic to your product. They are all in plain text format for easy editing. Copy and paste promo content. The article titles are all listed below.
- Graphics – Bunch of extra images including, Checklist, Ebook and Lead Magnet covers. Also flat versions.
Gluten Free Diet Ebook Contents:
Introduction ………………………………………………………………… 4
Chapter 1 – What is Gluten? …………………………………………………… 6
Chapter 2 – Why the Big Deal? …………………………………………………. 9
Chapter 3 – How is Celiac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity and Gluten Intolerance Diagnosed . 13
Chapter 4 – How to Help Your Doctor Make a Diagnosis …………………….. 16
Chapter 5 – What are the Benefits of Living Gluten Free? …………………… 21
Chapter 6 – Dangers of Eating Gluten Free ………………………………………. 25
Chapter 7 – How to Enjoy Eating Gluten Free …………………………………… 29
Chapter 8 – So… What Can You Eat ……………………………………………….. 33
Chapter 9 – Simple Gluten Free Meal Options …………………………………… 36
Conclusion …………………………………………………………………. 40
Gluten Free Diet Ebook Article Titles:
3 Easy Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes
A Step-By-Step Gluten-Free Diet You Can Follow
Gluten-Free Diet – What To Eat In a Day
Gluten-Free Food List
How Gluten Free Diet is Crucial in Weight Loss
The Basics of a Gluten-Free Diet
The Myths of a Gluten-Free Diet
Top 5 Tips For a Gluten-Free Diet
What is a gluten-free diet
Who Should Have a Gluten-Free Diet
Gluten Free Diet Ebook Covers:
ATTENTION: Anyone looking to go gluten-free
“Discover The Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Started on a Gluten-Free Diet”
You’ll Understand Exactly What Gluten Is, How To Enjoy It, The Myths, and Much, Much More!
People all over the world have decided that avoiding Gluten was not just another diet option but it was absolutely crucial for the sake of their health.
This is not just another fad that will lose momentum before you get time to even research it and it is certainly not another crazy crash diet.
This change has been regarded as one of the most practical ways for a lot of people to shed pounds, take charge of their health and start feeling like themselves again.
But make no mistake, this diet is not for everyone.
The Biggest Problem With Gluten
The problem lies is the fact that Gluten is everywhere!
Trying to eliminate an ingredient that is included in such a wide array of foods is bound to cause some challenges.
The first challenge will be finding the willpower to stop eating quite a bit of the food you have grown to love.
This is much easier said than done when the ‘healthier’ substitute is not as tasty.
The next challenge will be learning how to get sufficient amounts of the nutrients you need to stay healthy without compromising your decision to avoid Gluten.
And if that wasn’t enough, most of the foods labeled “Gluten Free” may be more expensive than their counterparts.
What’s The Solution?
In order for you to be sure this diet is right for you, I researched and wrote a guide on the essentials you need to know before getting started on a gluten-free diet.
Allow me to introduce to you…
Gluten-Free Diet Basics
The Essential Gluten-Free Diet Guide
Here’s what you’ll discover in this guide:
- What is gluten?
- How to help your doctor make a diagnosis
- What are the benefits of living gluten free?
- The causes of gluten intolerance
- The dangers of eating gluten free
- How to enjoy eating gluten free
- Simple gluten free meal options
- What you can and can’t eat in a gluten-free diet
- …and much, much more!
SPECIAL BONUS FOR TAKING ACTION!
Point-By-Point Checklist – View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point. It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
Gluten Free Diet Ebook Rights:[YES] You may give away this ebook
[YES] You may resell this product
[YES] You may sell/pass resell rights/master resell rights to this product
[YES] You may edit the squeeze/sales page
[NO] You do not have private label rights
[NO] You may not sell or give away private label rights
[NO] You may not re-title or edit the content of this product
Browsing: Gluten Free Diet Ebook