Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: Adobe PDF, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 79 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Web page Images, Banners
Cover Graphics: PNG and JPG in multiple formats and sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Covers
Extra Pages: Check List, Mind Map, Lead Magnet, Emails and more
Extras: Squeeze Page, HTML, MP4 audio
Year Released/Circulated: 2019
Suggested Selling Price: $47.00
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction
You visit the doctor regularly to maintain your health. That’s certainly smart. Before your next appointment, however, consider this: when was the last time your doctor asked about your diet?
Although physicians are perfectly aware of the connection between our health and the food we put into our body, this is a question they rarely, if ever, pose. They appear to be more interested in prescribing medications than treating and preventing health problems in a more natural and effective way. This is especially disconcerting as more and more people suffer from wheat sensitivity, allergy, or celiac disease.
The problem with wheat is caused by gluten, one of the proteins found in modern-day wheat. It can damage the smaller intestine and make digesting wheat difficult or impossible. It can cause fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and other, more serious discomforts, such as damaging the small intestine. Celiac disease is serious, and physicians need to start paying attention.
Processed wheat, which is found everywhere, isn’t healthy for anyone. For people with celiac disease, it can be a daily nightmare. That is why going gluten-free is becoming increasingly popular. People are learning the effects of modern wheat and are starting to take control of their own health.
For people who are sensitive or allergic to wheat, going gluten-free can be life-changing. It can help them rid the body of irritating toxins and help them function normally again.
For others, who are not gluten-sensitive, abstaining from gluten is a way of eating healthier, feeling better, and having more energy.
Food matters. What we consume is critical to our health. The fact is, gluten adds little to our lives but can cause considerable damage. Going gluten-free is a return to eating in a way that promotes optimum health and wellbeing. For anyone who believes that we have been eating wheat for thousands of years without a problem, you will soon learn why that is incorrect.
Even for those who are not suffering from celiac disease or wheat sensitivity, a gluten-free diet can be a prevention against disease. Gluten is known to cause serious inflammations, and inflammations can increase the risk of arthritis and coronary diseases. Using food to prevent the onset of these problems enables us to enjoy a healthier lifestyle. This makes far more sense than treating diseases with medications that can have harmful side effects.
Gluten is all around us, which can make going gluten-free quite a challenge. With so many food items made of wheat, barley, or rye, all of which contain gluten, and with more food products containing hidden wheat, the idea of eating gluten-free may seem like deprivation. Quite the contrary. You can still eat the cookies, cakes, and pasta you love. You will simply be preparing them differently.
If you are suffering from celiac disease, going gluten-free is a must. But other intestinal issues, such as diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome have also been relieved with a gluten-free diet. Researchers are linking more and more gastrointestinal problems to gluten.
In addition, we’ll take a look at the surprising connection between gluten-free, ADHD, and autism.
You will soon discover the options available to you, and how to make gluten-free eating a part of your healthy lifestyle.
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 79 page PDF that goes over the various aspects of living gluten free. Each chapter is designed to go into how living gluten free can impact your life in many different ways. The PDF format makes it easy for your buyers to read almost everywhere they go.
- Checklist — A simple and easy to use checklist that buyers can reuse and even print if needed. The 21 page PDF document breaks down each chapter in the Ebook into simple summaries that are great when you need a refresher.
- Sales Page – You’ll be getting everything you need to resell the Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR package with a quality squeeze page and a matching download page for the product download. Simply add your payment link and your download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to make you sales automatically. Includes the CSS code for those who want to customize their pages.
- Opt-In Page — Quality squeeze page for buyers wanting to opt-in for more, with room to add your own form code. Also includes a high-quality download page, CSS, images and more to make everything your own and build your reputation. A 27 page Lead Magnet in PDF form entitled “10 Signs Gluten is Damaging Your Health” is included to help close those sales.
- Mind Map – Mind maps of the content that gives quick, easy reminders of the core values of the Ebook. Comes in both JPG and PNG formats that make it easy to not only read, but also print and take with you if wanted.
- Video Sales Letter — To get the most out of your Ebook and videos, included is a package with the video and audio of the sales page. Also included are two text documents, both Word DOC and plain text, with scripts you can use as you like. And finally a Powerpoint file to bring with you on the go to present wherever you need!
- Graphics – Product images here including many covers, banners, bundle images and more. Images are all in JPG or PNG formats.
- Banners – 5 high quality banners in PNG format for ease of use. Sizes range from 120×300 to 728×90 for a variety of uses.
- Email Swipes – 5 pre-written autoresponder messages that are ready to use with your email list. Simply copy and paste the messages, which are in a plain text format for ease of use as well as editing and customization as necessary.
- Upsell Package — A huge array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Everything from videos to Powerpoint slides and feature images. All high quality images and various text formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
Chapter 1 – Wheat and Celiac Disease – The Downside of Gluten
Chapter 2 – Shopping Gluten-Free
Have a Plan
You at the Supermarket
Chapter 3 – Getting Started with the Gluten-Free Life
A Gluten-Free Kitchen
Cleaning Out the Bathroom
You and Booze
Gluten and Your Medicine Cabinet
Necessary Foods in Your Pantry
Chapter 4 – Dining Out and Being Social
What’s For Dinner?
You’ve Met Mr. or Ms. Right
You’re the Host
Finding a Restaurant
Make Gluten-Free Friends
Chapter 5 – Avoiding the Pitfalls of Gluten-Free
Chapter 6 – Emotional Obstacles to Having Celiac Disease
When You Are Tempted to Cheat
Taking Control of Your Emotions
Chapter 7 – Gluten, ADHD and Autism
Gluten-Free and Autism
Beware of Chocolate
Chapter 8 – Adapting Your Diet to Gluten-Free
Baking Your Favorite Treats the Gluten-Free Way
Making Good Substitutions in Your Recipes
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The topics covered in the videos include:
- Wheat and Celiac Disease – The Downside of Gluten
- Shopping Gluten-Free
- Getting Started with the Gluten-Free Life
- Dining Out and Being Social
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Gluten-Free
- Emotional Obstacles to Having Celiac Disease
- Gluten, ADHD and Autism
- Adapting Your Diet to Gluten-Free
- Upsell Page — Custom upsell squeeze and download pages that are great quality and will help get some of those more reluctant readers. CSS, PNG and JPG images also included for easy customization and editing.
- Video Sales Letter — To get the most out of your Ebook and videos, included is a package with the video and audio of the upsell page. Also included are two text documents, both Word DOC and plain text, with scripts you can use as you like. And finally a Powerpoint file to bring with you on the go to present wherever you need!
- Slides — Prepping for a presentation has never been easier. Included are two folders; one for Keynote and one for Powerpoint. They both include all slides from the video. It’s as easy as click and go!
- Transcripts — For those that would prefer to read instead of watch a video, transcripts of the audio in all videos is included. All in Word DOC format so it’s simple to take anywhere.
- Audios — In our hustle and bustle of daily life, many buyers listen to audio while commuting or doing other tasks. All audio from the videos is included in the popular MP3 format for those on the go.
- Images — 10 high-quality images for you to insert anywhere you would like to push that traffic and get your money. Includes graphics related to iMac and iPad as well as bundle images.
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
Discover How A Gluten-Free Lifestyle
Can Help You Achieve
Optimum Health & Well Being
The Best Diet For Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance,
Or Simply For A Better Health!
If you want to achieve optimum health, feel better than ever, and increase your energy levels…
then you may want to pay attention to what a gluten-free lifestyle can offer you.
Why Gluten-Free Diet Was Created?
It was reported about 3 million people in the U.S. alone are affected by gluten intolerance and celiac disease.
Gluten intolerance or it’s severe form, the Celiac disease is an immune reaction to eating gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. It particularly affects the small intestine.
This immune reaction causes damage to the small intestine’s lining and prevents the absorption of crucial nutrients that you need. This can cause diarrhea, fatigue, bloating, and other serious complications.
The bad news is, there is no cure for gluten intolerance and the more serious celiac disease.
However, this condition can be managed through dietary restriction which is a gluten-free diet which will be revealed in this guide.
Now Here’s The Best Part…
In 2015, a research has been made by Dr. William Balistreri of Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center claiming that over 100 million of the U.S. population are following a gluten-free diet even if they are not affected by gluten intolerance.
This is because following a gluten-free diet has been proven to help you achieve an optimum health & well-being, increase in energy levels, and promotes a healthy digestive system… as your body is free from processed food.
This is the reason why we created this guide for you especially if you want to improve your health in general.
Secrets To Excellent Gut Health
“Gluten-Free Lifestyle” is your ultimate guide on everything you need to know about this special diet that focuses on helping you to achieve optimum health & well-being.
By applying this diet into your life, you can experience health benefits such as an increase in energy levels, weight-loss, and promotes the healthy digestive system.
Whether you are diagnosed with Celiac disease, gluten intolerance, or you simply want to live a healthier life… This could be the lifestyle guide that you’ve been looking for!
Here are the things you will discover in this blueprint:
- What to do if you are diagnosed with celiac disease or gluten intolerance?
- How to shop for delicious & tasty gluten-free alternatives of your favorite food
- 12 types of food to avoid that contains high-level of gluten
- The 14 gluten-free flours you can use as a substitute to wheat flour
- 7 toiletries you need to pay attention as it may secretly contain gluten
- 20 foods you must have food on your shelves all the time when following a gluten-free diet
- How to eat out & socialize even when you are on a gluten-free diet
- Tips for going out on a date and still remain gluten-free without ruining your night.
- 4 types of gluten-free friendly restaurant (fast food is on the list too!)
- 8 types of food you need to be aware of that may contain ‘hidden gluten’
- How to travel with a gluten-free diet & still enjoy your vacation
- How to handle yourself emotionally if you are diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
- 10 ways how Celiac Disease is making your life difficult and how to deal with it
- 8 tips to convert your favorite sweets into a gluten-free food
- 5 tips to make good substitutions in your recipes
… And so much more waiting to be uncovered inside!
This is the golden key for those who want to:
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
You’re One Step Closer To Achieve
Excellent Gut Health
Don’t Close This Page
Your Order Is Not Complete Yet…
Thank you and congratulations on purchasing the Gluten-Free Lifestyle.
Huge respect to you for taking massive action to upgrade yourself.
I’m sure you are going to love what you will discover in this transformational program.
But before you read your copy of Gluten-Free Lifestyle…
I want to offer you a ONE-TIME opportunity to speed-up your transformational journey.
It is an amazing offer that will compliment your new life-changing program…
The Gluten-Free Lifestyle
The perfect companion to your Gluten-Free Lifestyle blueprint.
Instead of reading the book from cover to cover…
Why not unlock all the secrets from the Gluten-Free Lifestyle under one sitting?
By watching these videos, you can learn faster than by reading the ebook as you have a voice and visuals to help you understand better…
And allows you to remember what you learned from this life-changing blueprint…
So you can shortcut your way to bringing your health & well-being to the next level.
Here’s Why You Should Get This Upgrade
Speed up your transformational journey by going through the course as you know watching a video is faster and more fun than reading.
Remember more of what you learned so you can get more results in less time.
Absorb what you learn faster from this course without any distractions.
Experience personal mentorship as you have a voice that speaks to you, guides you, and grabs your attention with visual graphics.
Just so you know, this offer is NOT publicly available.
This opportunity is limited only to you and others who are serious about transforming their life.
But Don’t Delay: You Only Get To See This Offer ONCE.
So if you close this page, you won’t get to see this offer again.
Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Gluten Free Diet Lifestyle Ebook and Videos MRR