How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: PDF, TXT, Microsoft Word, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 53 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Webpage Images, Banners, Social Images
Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG in multiple sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Extra images
Extra Pages: Checklist, Mindmap, Lead Magnet and more!
Extras: Upgrade package with videos, upsell page and more.
Year Released/Circulated: 2021
Suggested Selling Price: $37.00
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction:
Maintaining your focus in a noisy and distracted world can be tough. There is so much pulling our attention in every direction that it seems almost impossible to focus on the tasks that are
truly important. From social media to text messages and calls and even people stopping by to talk, there is always something that can take our attention away from getting work done.
The result is that we feel like we are behind. When we spend most of our day checking notifications on Facebook or responding to unimportant emails, we find that there is very little time left to get projects and other work done. This can leave us feeling overwhelmed and may drive us to overwork ourselves, while feeling like we get nothing done.
This guidebook is here to change all that. The goal is to learn how to focus our attention and manage our time so we no longer have to stay at work late to finish projects or waste time away from our loved ones. Inside, we will learn that we are the ones in control over our time, not the clock, and that we can actually get things done based on a schedule of our own choosing.
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 53 page PDF that covers the very popular topic of maintaining focus. This ebook contains a lot of great information on this topic from the psychology behind staying focused to maintaining control of your focus when you’re particularly busy. It can help build you as an expert and authority on the subject.
- Sales Page – Comes with everything you will need to resell the How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR package. With resale rights, you can sell as many copies as you want and you get to keep 100% of the profits on every sale you make. Buy it only once, sell it over and over, as many times as you want, there is no limit. With a high quality sales page and matching download page. Add your payment link to the sales page and your download link, upload two web pages and it’s set to make you cash, even while you are away from the computer. Income on auto-pilot.
- Checklist – 6 page PDF that walks your customers through all the important steps of each part of the ebook, making sure they keep on track and learning as they go along. Easy to refer to or even print out if needed.
- Mind Map – 6 page PDF gives a great overview or a visual of the ebook, making it easier for some to follow and understand. Contains a visual branching graph as well as the information broken down after.
- Resource Cheat Sheet – 11 page PDF packed with useful information through additional resources and further reading to help your buyers succeed. Tons of links to extra information broken down by section.
- Lead Magnet w/Opt-In Page – A great 8 page PDF magnet report that’s great for hooking those more reluctant buyers, titled ‘Improve Your Mental Focus‘. Comes with the accompanying opt-in and thank you pages. Simply add your links, upload and done. Couldn’t be easier to get traffic flowing right away.
- Promotional Banners – 6 professional banners you can use to drive buying traffic to your new sales page. In the various sizes from 120×300 to 728×90. In JPG format for ease of use anywhere as well as GIF format to draw the buyers in with blinking text.
- Graphics – All kinds of images here with plenty of ecovers in different styles and sizes including arrows, bullets, buttons. So many extra options to choose from as well, including box, bundle, magazine and more.
- Email Swipes – 4 pre-written email messages all ready for you to copy and paste into your autoresponder service. All the hard work has been done for you. Includes lead magnet, sales page short copy, sales page long and subject headlines.
- Social Media Images – 10 quality JPG images for your social profiles to drive even more traffic. Comes with a background image and text overlay quote. In JPG format. Also includes a TXT file with all quotes. Just upload them to your social profile with a link and you’re done.
- Upsell Package — A great array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Includes videos, transcript, upsell page and more. All high quality images and various formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
Chapter 1: The Psychology of Staying Focused
How the Brain Chooses What to Focus On
What’s the Problem Here?
Notifications are Just as Distracting as Phone Calls
Chapter 2: Find Your Willpower
The Pareto Principle
Goal Setting and Objectives
Chapter 3: Create a Focus Haven
Turn Off Social Media and Email
Turn Off Your Phone
Close the Door
Turn on Some Classical Music
Chapter 4: Staying Focused In a Digital Age
The Distraction of Our Phones
Chapter 5: You’re In Control of Your Time
Eat the Frog
Single Tasking vs. Multitasking :Which Is Better?
Chapter 6: Don’t Forget to Take a Break
Increases Your Productivity
Can Be Your Creative Fuel
Physical Movement Keeps the Brain Sharp
Chapter 7: Fuel Up
How Sleep Improves Focus
Getting the Right Diet
Chapter 8: Make It a Habit
What is a Habit?
How to Create a Habit
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The speaker is a female with an American-English accent. The topics covered in the videos include:
- 4 Ways To Use Technology Productively 03:50
- 5 Tips For Staying Focused 03:53
- 5 Tips For Staying Focused Even When You Don’t Feel Like It 03:29
- 5 Ways For Staying Mindful And Focused 03:32
- Creating A Work Ritual To Get You Focused 03:33
- How To Create The Perfect Environment For Staying Focused 03:23
- How To Train Your Brain To Stay Focused 03:37
- Should You Single-Task or Multi-Task? 03:25
- The Best Work-Break Ratio According To Science 03:32
- What You Do During Your Free Time Determines Your Productivity 03:18
- Upsell Page — Custom upsell squeeze and download pages that are high quality and will help get some of those more reluctant readers. CSS and PNG images also included for easy customization and editing.
- Autoresponder Series — 7 autoresponder messages in plain text format that make it simple and easy to use. Editing is a breeze and you’ll be set to send them out every day for a week, giving buyers even more content to keep them interested and wanting more.
- Special Report — A PDF and Word DOC file entitled “The 5-Minute Guide To Morning Rituals”. 9 pages of great literature in a simple format that can be read from many different devices that offers additional content in a special report.
- Affiliates Toolbox Page — A handy HTML page that outlines all of the promotional tools available for affiliates. From text to images and more, this high-quality page is the best way to bring in affiliates and give them the tools they need to succeed.
- Social Media Swipe Kit — 4 plain text documents that give you ready-made posts and signatures to gain interest and put more money in your pocket. The format allows for quick and easy editing. Simply add one to a post or in a signature area and let it run. Each is tailored to specific things such as forum signatures, email signatures, Twitter tweets and Facebook and Google Plus posts.
- Influencer Cheat Sheet — This 2 page Word DOC and PDF file contains a large list of leaders and brands with audiences that could show an interest in the product. You’ll find Instagram handles and websites to utilize to push your product further.
- Instagram Carousel — Utilizing social media is very important for marketing. Included are 10 different folders for Instagram carousels containing 4-5 images each. Instructions and templates are also included so you can really make it professional.
- Keywords — A simple but concise report in PDF format that shows the keywords that will best benefit you in this niche. Also includes two Excel files with both broad and narrow keywords and their corresponding searches.
- Presentation— One of the best and most powerful ways to engage an audience is to present your information. Included is a 21 page PDF of 20 tips to become more productive, all set up for you and ready to go. Also includes a text file with a link to a pre-made Google presentation, a plain text document with all the tips for you to make your own as well as a pre-made Powerpoint file.
- Images — 6 high-quality images for you to insert anywhere you would like to push that traffic and get your money. All in PNG format for ease of use.
- Audios — For those busy customers on the go (and there are more and more every year!), listening to audio clips is much easier while commuting, keeping busy at home or even unwinding at night. Included are 10 audio files from the videos, all in universal mp3 format.
- Transcripts — A transcript of each video is included. These are broken down by video, making it easy to find the right one to follow per video. All 10 files in Word DOC and plain text format.
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
ATTENTION: To Everyone Who Feels Like They Can’t Focus And Don’t Know What To Do About It
“Discover The Tips and Strategies To Stay Focused In a World Full of Distractions”
In this course, you’ll learn the very steps that highly productive people use to stay focused and get more done
Ever since the Industrial Revolution, it has become a standard that the average work day lasts 8 hours.
Using these numbers, the average person will spend 90,000 hours, or 1/3 of their life, working. That is a shocking amount of time to work.
Still, other reports have shown that the average office worker is only productive for about 3 hours a day. From both the employer and employee perspective, this is incredibly worrisome.
If you could be more productive, you wouldn’t have to work as much, and the employers wouldn’t have to pay for you to sit on your cell phone.
The Noisy World Makes it Difficult To Stay Focused
If you have ever had any job, you know exactly why it is hard to stay focused in today’s era. It seems that the world we live in is noisier and more distracting than ever. There is constant noise, whether it come from a coworker or a car horn outside.
At the same time, this post COVID-19 pandemic has everyone stressed from the beginning of the day. As a result, it seems next to impossible to remain focused for 8 hours a day.
To make matters worse, the modern era is flooded with devices and digital appliances. Although these devices are certainly helpful for a number of reasons, they are major time wasters and distraction suckers.
Based on a study that ran between 2014 and 2021, the average US adult spends 3 hours and 54 minutes on their phone a day. More so, these studies report that phone usage increases during the work day, as opposed to weekends.
These facts tell us that cell phones pose a real threat to our ability to focus and concentrate.
Devices Don’t Help
Between the busy world and constantly beeping cell phone in your pocket, it may seem impossible to stay focused throughout the day. Although it certainly is a challenge to stay focused in this noisy and distracted world, it’s not impossible. With the proper guidance and time management tips, you can learn helpful techniques for staying focused, even when the world around you is noisy.
That’s why we created an informative guide on staying focused in the modern era. With the help of this guide, you can learn how to stay focused in this noisy, distracted, and digital world.
I’m proud to introduce you to
How To Focus In a Noisy and Distracted World
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
Are you ready to take back your time so that you can stay focused and be more productive? Now is the time to read “Focus” and finally take charge of your own concentration abilities and productivity.
This guide will help you accomplish your goals and live a more productive life. Here are some things that you will learn in this guide:
- The psychology of staying focused;
- What science has to say about concentration and boosting focus;
- How to stay motivated;
- What is the Pareto Principle and how to use it;
- How to set goals that keep you on track;
- How to organize your workspace so that it helps you stay focused;How to stay focused in the digital age;How to minimize distractions from your phone and the internet;
- How to practice digital minimalism at work;
- How to take back your time;
- What is Parkinson’s Law and how to use it;
- What is the Pomodoro Technique and how to use it;
- How to prioritize tasks;
- Single tasking versus multitasking;
- Why breaks are important throughout the day;
- How to take breaks in a way that leads to increased focus;
- What you should eat to remain energized and focused;
- How water intake impacts your concentration;
- Why you need to sleep and exercise to remain focused at work;
- How to turn helpful actions into life-long habits;
- And much more!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Resource Cheat Sheet
Deepen your knowledge and learn more with this handy resource cheat sheet.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3:
A quick glance over this mindmap and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
Does that sound good or what?
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
You Now Have Access To Focus.
Check Your Inbox For The Download Link. It May Take A Few Minutes To Be Delivered.
While You’re Waiting…
“Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More…”
Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
Congratulations! You made a wise decision to get the guide.
What I have on offer for you are complementary video mini lessons to help you get results even further.
In total, you’re going to get 10 helpful videos that you can watch right away.
How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: How to Focus Ebook and Videos MRR