How to Set Up a Family Budget PLR Ebook
File Format: MS Word Document. PDF, Open Office ODT
Number of Pages: 54 pages
Salespage: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: Cover
Cover Graphics: JPG
File Size: 2 meg
Year Released/Circulated: 2010
Suggested Selling Price: $17.00
How to Set Up a Family Budget PLR Ebook Intro:
when reflecting on family budgeting and inquiring as to why not more families are actually using it, it becomes self-evident that similar skepticism runs rampant and deep in reality
and society, even globally so.
Once you start probing family budgets, expending time and energy researching the subject in depth, it becomes quite clear, that most families are caught in a vicious, almost never-ending cycle of “What comes in must go out.”
Most families might feel that budgeting is a futile effort, unnecessarily burdening them with thoughts and ways, to go broke methodically and slowly, without the creature comforts and indulgences of our human modern-day society.
Others might voice that they feel as if they are merely throwing money away, in a never-ending and dizzying spiral of spend, spend, spend. People are getting deeper and deeper into debt, no matter how hard they try to get out of it. Questions are then raised : How do we stop these courses of action? How do we change the thinking around family fiscal discipline?
Put simply, in “How to set up a Family Budget”, we focus in on how to empower families to set up better, more realistic budgets, stick to them and celebrate their successes (and learn from their failures!)
Families eventually do have a monthly surplus, see their savings start to grow, consolidate their debt, set aside discretionary funds and personal allowances, build their wealth and become more aware of their pro-active involvement and responsibility regarding their lives and finances. This is when excitement builds and fundamental thought patters as well as spending attitudes are changed.
Budgeting is seen as an accurate measurement of success when significant behavioral transformation is taking place on the landscape of the family budget, spending habits and financial patterns we observe over time!
Do you ever feel that you do not have enough cash at the end of the month to pay bills, buy necessities of life? Are you barely making a dent in your credit card debt balance, no matter how hard you try?
Here is a reality check for all of us: if we choose to spend it, it is gone for good. We cannot spend it on anything else. Are you perhaps worried about a nest egg for your golden years or savings for early retirement? Then you have arrived at a source that can provide some prudent tips on how to start, finish, implement, stick to, revise and refine a family budget.
The family budget is a dynamic process, even more so than a mere static work-product, result, process-outcome or document. It will, can and should change over time. It becomes a barometer of a family’s fiscal circumstance, resources and health.
Maybe budgeting is not as much about reflecting on what you cannot have, but more about thoughts on how to stretch, invest and spend your earned dollars more wisely. In short, it is about making your money going further.
This quick-reference how-to guide was developed to assist you with setting up your own personal, household and family budget, to help you with all of the above and more!
A couple of general money-savings will also be provided in these pages. There are also thoughts and spending patterns that need to change, in order to become fiscally more disciplined and many techniques, attitudes, habitual behaviors that we need to un-earth, evaluate and possibly change, before you even start budgeting.
How to Set Up a Family Budget PLR Ebook Contents:
Family Budgets: A Brief Introduction 3
- Why an e-book or how-to guide on setting up a family budget?
- Why would or do you need a family budget?
- The business case for and rationale behind family budgeting
- Benefits and advantages of a family budget
Family Budgets Defined 12
- What is a family budget?
- What constitutes a good family budget?
- What should it contain and look like?
The Family Budget Process 19
- How to set up a family budget?
- Some practical suggestions and a step-by-step summary of a family budget process
- Hints, tips, tricks and tools for setting up a family budget
- How should a family budget be used?
Final Thoughts On Setting Up A Family Budget 53
How to Set Up a Family Budget PLR Ebook Covers:
Are you ready to start planning for tomorrow?
The Amazing Secret To Creating A Family Budget That Leads You Out Of Debt, Fills Your Savings Accounts, And Escorts You To Your Next Vacation!
Listen. It hits families all over the world like a punch to the stomach.
You don’t notice it at first, but soon you find yourself living in a paycheck to paycheck world. What you make one month is gone before you have any time to add it to your savings account…
Before you have time to fill your cupboards just one last time (while you wait for your next paycheck)… And definitely before you make any dent on your credit card balance.
Families all over are enslaved by their debt racked up over the years. The burden is immense. You don’t want anyone to know you’re having a hard time making ends meet – especially any kids that might be involved.
You’re afraid to answer the phone. It’s tough to sleep the night through. Life in debt is now a never-ending cycle of anxiety and fear.
How can you stop the seemingly endless cycle? How can you change the way you think about money? And discover financial discipline?
Let me tell you, it’s not too late with my tell-all guide…
How To Properly Set Up A Family Budget!
If you have had financial problems in the past, you can feel relief when you start over with a (realistic) family budget.
Have you ever heard, “The first step is admitting there’s a problem?” You may or may not have a spending problem – but you can’t create a family budget without first being honest with yourself.
And let me tell you it feels good. No matter what you’re financial situation. Sitting down and figuring out exactly where you stand. How much money you owe. How much money you need to save up each month. How much money you get to spend each month.
Just putting it all down on paper lets you leave the stress behind you. And in the next hour or so, I’m going to show you how to do exactly that…
Give Me 50 Minutes And I’ll Have You On The Fast Track To A Family Budget That Erases Debt, Starts Piling Up The Savings, And Leaves You With Enough Left Over To Hit Disneyland With The Kids.
The relief is almost instant when you create a family budget. But you know what the best part is?
When sticking to your budget starts to pay off. Soon you will have a monthly surplus. Soon you will see your savings start to grow. Your debt will start to dwindle. And you’ll notice you’re still able to do the things you love!
Within my 50 page guide, “How To Set Up A Family Budget,” I’ll tell you exactly what you need to do to turn past money-management mistakes upside down. You’ll discover all my tricks, tips, and techniques for putting yourself on the fast track to financial security.
You can download my report straight to your computer. And you can have it in just minutes from now.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The secret to why we can spend, spend, spend – and never know where the money went. (Page 6)
- How to sit down with bank statements, checking accounts, stock portfolio’s and a list of assets to find out your true financial status. (Page 7)
- 7 types of assets that have real value – that you may not know to include as part of your self worth. (Page 8)
- Why this guide is different than other “budgeting” books. (It has to do with our “hands-on” approach.) (Page 8)
- 5 main categories of spending that your budget will allow (don’t worry, this should make you happy!) (Pages 9-10)
- 9 defenses of budgeting to tell your partner if they need convincing. (Page 10)
- 26 simple tricks to help you keep to your budget (without grinding your teeth). (Pages 11-12)
- 12 reasons why starting a family budget will empower you like never before (and help you sleep at night). (Pages 13-14)
- 3 most common reasons why budgets fail. Know what to look out for and you’ll avoid these budget busters. (Pages 14-15)
- What most financial advisors will tell you to keep motivated. Hint: It involves something good for you. (Page 16)
- Why it’s important to set one main goal. (Page 17)
- 11 successful characteristics of a family budget that you may want to make sure your budget has (if you want to turn your life around for the better) (Page 17)
- 5 step-by-step actions to take on your way from financial mess to pillar of (wealthy) success. (Page 18)
- 13 common expenses that you may forget to add to your budget if you’re not careful. (Pages 19-20)
- 6 categories to separate your payment information into (to make sure there aren’t any unexpected bills that could bust your budget) (Page 21)
- What to do if your expenses total more than your income. (Pages 21-22)
- How to handle your paycheck strategically to make sure your bills get paid. Hint: This trick is so good, you won’t notice how responsible you are being. (Page 23)
- Why it’s important to splurge every once in a while. (Page 23)
- What does fiscal awareness mean? And why is it the first technique you should start applying. (Page 25)
- The 17 rules to family budgeting. Print these out and post them on your refrigerator. (Pages 26-28)
- 10 important processes creating a budget must provide for. (Page 30)
- 11 secrets to budgeting found deep within the world wide web. (Pages 31-33)
- 14 secret weapons for stopping the reach to your purse or wallet. Tried and tested, these are guaranteed to cut down your spending. (Pages 33-35)
- 11 steps to changing your attitude towards money and turning yourself into a saver instead of a spender (with some fun exceptions). (Pages 37-38)
- The secret to overcoming unforeseen obstacles. (Pages 39-40)
- 10 reasons to stop spending now. (Or else it might be too late.) (Pages 41-42)
- Why you must confront your debt now – and how to do it painlessly. (Pages 43-44)
- 12 steps for curbing your debt. (Page 44)
- 11 dynamite ways to have fun with little to no money. You may have forgotten about these. (Page 45)
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“Are You Ready To Leave Your Financial Problems Behind You?”
How to Set Up a Family Budget PLR Ebook Rights:[YES] Can be edited.
[YES] Can put your name as the author.
[YES] Can be broken down into articles.
[YES] Can be used as web or e-zine content.
[YES] Can be added into membership sites.
[YES] Can be sold in any format.
[YES] Can be packaged.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES] Can be given away for free (any format).
[YES] Can be sold on auction sites.
[YES] Can convey (Master) Resell Rights.
[YES] Can sell Private Label Rights.
[YES] Can be published offline.
Browsing: How to Set Up a Family Budget PLR Ebook