|File Format:||MS Word Doc, Open Office ODT, PDF|
|Number of Pages:||29|
|Download/Thank You Page:||not included|
|Included Graphics:||Covers, Sales Page Images|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$17|
Embarrassed When You Can’t Remember A Person’s Name?
Are You Habitually Forgetful And Absentminded?
In the Improve your Memory report, you will discover…
- The difference between short and long term memory
- Why and how eating a healthy diet can help to improve your memory
- Why you should not rely on herbal supplements to regain and improve your memory
- How omega-3 fatty acids work with your brain
- How folic acid in certain foods can help to improve your memory
- Seven kinds of foods that contain folic acid
- Why you should avoid foods that contain saturated fats
- How olive oil can help older adults
- Which vitamins can help you retain your memory
- How magnesium affects your brain
P.S. The sooner you start, the sooner you will be able to impress more people with your knowledge and recollection of things. So go ahead and get this report today! You won’t regret it!
Ebook Table of Contents:
Short And Long Term Memory 4
Eating A Healthy Diet 5
Exercise And Physical Activity 9
Visualization And Association 10
Aromatherapy And Essential Oils 11
Be Unique And Creative 13
Eliminating Repetitive Actions That Are Unnecessary 14
Using The Environment Around You 19
Remembering Names, Places And Other Things 20
Using Sleeping Techniques 22
Product Rights:[YES] Includes Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Includes Professional ECover Graphics.
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free (any format).