Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: PDF, TXT, Microsoft Word, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 82 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Webpage Images, Banners
Cover Graphics: PNG, JPG, in multiple sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Extra images
Extra Pages: Checklist, Mindmap, Landing Page and more!
Extras: Upgrade package with videos, upsell page and more.
Year Released/Circulated: 2021
Suggested Selling Price: $37.00
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction:
Many Eastern practices such as meditation and yoga have become more prominent in the West in recent years. The similarity between these two practices is that they both offer relaxation and enhanced focus. These practices are becoming more popular by the day, and they’re increasingly featuring in movies as they continue to gain stamped acceptance in Europe. This shows that there’s something people in the East understand about relaxation and keeping the mind free from stress that needs to be understood in the West.
Depression is on the rise across the globe, and suicidal attempts are getting worse by the day. This situation shouldn’t be this way because the modern world is full of fanciful toys. Besides, we have sleeker and faster ways of doing things, thanks to the development of machines and intelligent tools. Various companies are leveraging artificial intelligence to make life easier and more enjoyable. Still, the number of unhappy people in the
world is alarming.
According to the World Health Organization, there are more than 264 million people battling depression across the globe. In the US, there are more than 16.2 million adults suffering from a major depressive disorder. At its peak, depression can lead to suicide. So, this unpleasant situation has to be arrested. Thankfully, one of the ways you can avoid this mental disorder is through a practice that costs nothing: mindfulness. This book will focus on the meaning, techniques, and benefits of this practice. Reading the content of this guide guarantees improved mental health, among other benefits.
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 82 page PDF that covers the important and popular topic of being more present in your life. This ebook contains a lot of great information on this topic from why mindfulness is beneficial to all aspects of your life to how yoga can also be a big benefit for being more present. It can help build you as an expert and authority on the subject.
- Sales Page – Comes with everything you will need to resell the Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR package. With resale rights, you can sell as many copies as you want and you get to keep 100% of the profits on every sale you make. Buy it only once, sell it over and over, as many times as you want, there is no limit. With a high quality sales page and matching download page. Add your payment link to the sales page and your download link, upload two web pages and it’s set to make you cash, even while you are away from the computer. Income on auto-pilot.
- Mind Map – Gives a great overview or a visual of the ebook, making it easier for some to follow and understand. Both JPG and PNG images of a branching visual graph.
- Checklist – 9 page PDF that walks your customers through all the important steps of each part of the ebook, making sure they keep on track and learning as they go along. Easy to refer to or even print out if needed.
- VSL – A video sales letter is also included in this package. Universal MP4 video makes this super easy to use. The video is 9 minutes and 54 seconds long.
- Landing Page – New modern opt-in page with a progress bar to help encourage sign-ups. Just copy and paste your opt-in code into the page, upload and go. Also comes with a matching thank you page. It’s yet another way to earn even more from the package. Also includes a big 30 page PDF and Word DOC lead magnet report that’s great for hooking those more reluctant buyers, titled ‘7 Simple Ways to Practice Being Present‘.
- Promotional Banners – 4 professional banners you can use to drive buying traffic to your new sales page. In the various sizes from 160×600 to 728×90. In PNG format for ease of use anywhere you need or want to put them!
- Graphics – All kinds of images here with plenty of ecovers in different styles and sizes including box, bundle, magazine and more in PNG format. Tons of options for you to use in a variety of different ways.
- Email Swipes – 5 pre-written email messages all ready for you to copy and paste into your autoresponder service. All the hard work has been done for you. Comes in both Word DOC and plain text for easy editing.
- Upsell Package — A great array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Includes videos, transcript, upsell page and more. All high quality images and various formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
Chapter 1: Mindfulness 101
Meaning of Mindfulness
The Differences Between Mindfulness and Meditation
Types of Mindfulness Movement
Factors That Enhances Mindfulness
5 Facts About Mindfulness
Chapter 2: The Perks of Practicing Mindfulness
Enhanced Interpersonal Relationships
Better Mental Health
Chapter 3: Mindfulness Techniques
Basic Walking Mindfulness
Leveraging Words and Phrases
Sensory Walking Mindfulness
Body Scan Walking
Chapter 4: How to sit for Mindfulness Practice
Get a Seat
Focus on Your Legs
Straighten Your Upper Body
Position Your Upper Arms Parallel to Your Upper Body
Drop Your Chin a Little
Be Conscious of Your Breath
Gently Return Your Attention When Wandering
Don’t Pause Impulsively
Gently Lift Your Gaze
Chapter 5: How to Bring Mindfulness to Your Exercise Routine
Pause and be Mindful of Your Purpose
Disconnect from Digital Devices
Focus on Your Body Sensation
Leverage Your Breath as an Anchor
Try Other Focal Points
Take Advantage of Open Awareness
Strengthen Your Commitment
Appreciate Your Efforts
Chapter 6: How to be More Present in Various Settings
Lessons from Scandinavian Nations
How to Incorporate Mindfulness into Various Aspects of Your Life
Chapter 7: Mindful Movement Practice for Sleep Pattern
Seated Neck Stretch
Chapter 8: Incorporating Mindfulness into Yoga
Leveraging the Four Contact Points
Finding Balance on all Fours
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 10 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The speaker is a male with an American-English accent. The topics covered (directly from the ebook) in the videos include:
- Chapter 1: Mindfulness 101
- Chapter 2: The Perks of Practicing Mindfulness
- Chapter 3: Mindfulness Techniques
- Chapter 4: How to Sit for Mindfulness Practice
- Chapter 5: How to Bring Mindfulness to Your Exercise Routine
- Chapter 6: How to be More Present in Various Settings
- Chapter 7: Mindful Movement Practice for Sleep Pattern Restoration
- Chapter 8: Incorporating Mindfulness into Yoga
- Upsell Page — Custom upsell squeeze and download pages that are high quality and will help get some of those more reluctant readers. CSS and PNG images also included for easy customization and editing. Also includes the transcript of the sales page so you can create your own in a Word document.
- VSL – A video sales letter is also included in this package. Universal MP4 video and MP3 audio makes this super easy to use. The upsell video is 3 minutes and 26 seconds long.
- Audios — For those busy customers on the go (and there are more and more every year!), listening to audio clips is much easier while commuting, keeping busy at home or even unwinding at night. Included are 10 audio files from the videos, all in universal mp3 format.
- Transcripts — A transcript of each video is included. These are broken down by video, making it easy to find the right one to follow per video. All 10 files in PDF format.
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
Discover the Secrets to Experiencing the Beauty of the Present Moment
Unlock the Keys to a Happier, Calmer, and Fulfilled You
Sometimes, the thoughts are about your past failures and regrets.
You over-analyze past situations and think I should have said this” or “I shouldn’t have done that.
Often, these thoughts create guilt, shame, and regret which bring your mood down.
At other times, you obsess about what might happen in the future.
If you have an upcoming presentation, you fantasize about the million ways that it could go wrong.
You worry that people will not like your presentation or that you will do something embarrassing.
This obsession with the future creates a lot of fear and anxiety which keep you stuck in analysis paralysis.
Even when you know that you can’t change the past or predict the future, it seems impossible for you to control where your attention goes.
You feel constantly stressed, anxious and unhappy.
Yet, you get a sense that your real life is passing you by every day.
You know that you could be happier and more fulfilled if only you could stay focused on the present moment.
Why You Need To Master The Art Of Mindfulness
Sadly, a lot of the advice that is out there on how to break free from compulsive thinking and enjoy the present moment is not practical.
Most of the time, friends, family, and even experts will advise you to live in the now or just be present.
Problem is, this advice doesn’t give you the tools, tactics, and practices that will actually help you get in touch with the present moment.
The surprising truth is that there are some little-known techniques and practices that make it easy for you to make every moment count and break free from your mind.
Luckily for you, these techniques are easy to master and apply.
You can start applying them now and start seeing the chains of chronic distraction fall away.
Enjoy The Beauty Of The Present Moment
Today, you’ll learn how to stay in the present moment and stop worrying about the past or the future.
For many years I was just like you.
I was completely stuck in over-thinking, worry, and fear.
I often thought about my past failures and found myself re-experiencing the shame and guilt that I felt back then.
I was completely paralyzed by my past mistakes.
To make matters worse, I worried about the future obsessively.
I imagined negative scenarios of how I was going to fail or embarrass myself which made me fear failure and uncertainty.
I was projecting all my fears, worries, and insecurities onto my future.
This created a lot of stress and anxiety for me.
My friends and family were upset because I was not paying attention to them.
Because I was distracted and unfocused at work, I made a lot of mistakes.
I was a stressed and distracted mess and on the verge of falling into depression.
Was I doomed to be a prisoner of my thoughts? I wondered.
That’s when I started studying the science and philosophy behind mindfulness and staying in the present moment.
I discovered little-known techniques and principles that make it easy to take control of the mind and start living in the now.
As soon as I started applying these techniques and principles my life changed for the better!
Today, I have stopped obsessing over my past and worrying about the future.
I enjoy the present moment and appreciate everything that I have in life.
My life is fuller, richer, and more vibrant.
Time has slowed down and I am no longer in a rush.
When I am with my friends and family, I give them my undivided attention.
My relationships have improved because I am present and I connect with them genuinely.
At work, my performance has skyrocketed. I can focus on my tasks without distracting myself with social media and my phone.
I have the courage to go after my dreams because I don’t fear failure or uncertainty.
I am no longer stressed and worried about unimportant things that might never happen.
I am calm, at peace, and fulfilled.
And today, I want to share with you the discovery that changed my life.
These secrets and techniques will guide you on how to control your attention and live in the present moment.
You will be happier, calmer, and more mindful.
It’s time for you to find genuine and lasting happiness.
The Secret To Living In The Now
Introducing The Lost art of Being Present: How to Live in the NOW & Make Every Moment Count
The Lost Art of Being Present is the ultimate guide for those who want to be more mindful so that they can reduce stress and lead a fulfilling life. This research-backed guide will show you everything you need to know about harnessing the power of your mind to live a life of joy and fulfillment.
Follow the steps taught in this powerful guide and you’ll start noticing changes IMMEDIATELY.
If you are sick and tired of being paralyzed by your past and missing the beauty of being present,
If you want to have a happy and fulfilled life,
Then you owe it to yourself and everyone around you to learn the simple but powerful steps taught in The Lost Art of Being Present.
The Powerful Practices That You’ll Learn In This Life-Changing Guide
Here are some of the things that you will discover in this life-transforming program:
The surprising reason why you are always distracted plus how to fix lack of concentration.
How a little-known and cost-free practice can help you avoid stress and mental disorders.
The key differences between mindfulness and meditation plus how you can take advantage of both practices.
How to significantly reduce your stress levels so that you can be happier.
4 types of mindfulness activities that can supercharge your ability to stay present.
The greatest source of distraction that might be affecting you without your knowledge (see chapter 1).
Do you struggle with negative emotions? Use the techniques in chapter 3 to improve your mood.
How the little-known concept of Hygee can help you be more mindful.
What to do instead of wasting your time on digital platforms.
The most common misconception that most people have about meditation and mindfulness and the truth about these practices.
7 life-changing benefits of practicing mindfulness.
6 mindfulness techniques that can help you reduce stress.
How to choose your actions instead of making irrational choices that lead to disasters.
7 quick and easy ways to incorporate mindfulness techniques into your exercise routine.
How to be more present in your life.
Mindfulness secrets from the happiest countries in the world.
5 easy to implement mindfulness tips to help you restore your sleep patterns.
10 surprising ways of including mindfulness into your yoga practice.
… Plus many more powerful practices and techniques!
Who Is This For?
This the ultimate guide for those who want to:
Improve their mental health while avoiding stress and mental illness
Be fully present in their lives
Get better rest and sleep
Increase their level of focus so that they can achieve their biggest goals
Have fulfilling relationships with themselves and their loved ones
Improve their decision-making abilities
But Wait, That’s Not All…
If you get The Lost Art of Being Present right now, you will get these bonuses:
Complete Check List
This checklist contains step-by-step action plan for you to make sure you get the full benefits of The Lost Art of Being Present.
By simply breaking one huge topic into easy digestible chunks, you get absolute clarity inclusive of easy-to-follow action steps!
Comprehensive Mind Map
This mind map is perfect for ‘visual’ learners.
It outlines everything you are going to discover throughout the entire course.
With just a glance, you will have a clear picture of what to expect and absorb so much more than reading through The Lost Art of Being Present by pages!
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
You’ve taken an important step in your life-changing journey!
Don’t Close This Page Yet!
Your Order Is Not Complete…
Thank you and congratulations on purchasing The Lost Art of Being Present.
I believe all the strategies revealed inside this guide will help you take control of your attention and live in the present moment.
But, before you read your copy of The Lost Art of Being Present…
I want to offer you a ONE-TIME opportunity to speed-up your transformational journey.
It is an amazing offer that will complement your new life-changing program…
The Lost Art of Being Present Video Upgrade!
The perfect companion to your The Lost Art of Being Present blueprint.
Instead of reading the book from cover to cover…
Why not unlock all the secrets in The Lost Art of Being Present under one sitting?
By watching these videos, you can learn faster than by reading the ebook as you have a voice and visuals to help you understand better…
allowing you to remember what you’ve learned from this life-changing blueprint…
So you can shortcut your way to achieve the joy and fulfillment you deserve.
Here’s Why You Should Get This Upgrade
Discover the secrets revealed inside The Lost Art of Being Present with more clarity so you can easily implement the action steps.
Speed up your transformational journey by going through the course faster as you know watching a video is faster and more fun than reading.
Remember more of what you learned so you can get more results in less time.
Absorb what you learn faster from this course without any distraction.
Experience personal guidance as you have a voice that speaks to you, guides you, and grabs your attention with visual graphics.
Here Are The Things You Will Get Inside This Video Upgrade:
You Get 10 Premium Quality Videos of The Lost Art of Being Present.
Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Lost Art of Being Present Ebook and Videos MRR