Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR
File Format: Adobe PDF, MP4 Video, MP3 Audio, HTML
Number of Pages: 55 Pages
Sales page: Included, HTML
Download/Thank You Page: Included, HTML
Included Graphics: eCovers, Web page Images, Banners
Cover Graphics: PNG and JPG in multiple formats and sizes
Miscellaneous Graphics: Promotional Banners, Covers
Extra Pages: Lead Magnet, Squeeze page, Keywords and more
Extras: Squeeze Page, HTML, MP4 audio
Year Released/Circulated: 2019
Suggested Selling Price: $47.00
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Introduction:
Hello and welcome to our short, introductory guide on simple stretching techniques to keep stable & limber for seniors.
As you get older, your body will go through a lot of changes. Your hair will turn grey or white, your skin will become wrinkled, and your body will become stiff as you suffer from joint, muscle, and bone problems. For many years, we’ve accepted that stiffening of the joints and tightening of the muscles were a natural part of aging, but new research suggests otherwise.
Research has now found that at least half of the changes aging people experience in regards to their joints, muscles, and bones are a direct result of a lack of activity.
However, when less than 10 percent of people over the age of 50 aren’t getting enough exercise to maintain their health at the very least, it’s no wonder that so many people have accepted their fates as normal.
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Package Includes:
- Ebook – 55 page PDF that details various exercises and stretches that are tailor-made for senior citizens. Each chapter breaks down the various muscle groups that seniors should focus on and the stretches that can be used to help work older muscles. The PDF format makes it easy for your buyers to read almost everywhere they go.
- Sales Page – You’ll be getting everything you need to resell the Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR package with a quality squeeze page and a matching download page for the product download. Simply add your payment link and your download link, upload the two web pages and it’s ready to make you sales automatically. Includes the CSS code for those who want to mix things up as well.
- Graphics – Product images here including banners, arrows and bullets, buttons and many eCovers. The banners come in both JPG and GIF formats and the other images are PNG.
- Articles – 5 quality promotional content articles you can use to drive more traffic to your new sales page and get more profits. They come in Word DOC format for easy copy and paste content. Or post them on social media to help drive traffic.
- Banners – 15 high quality banners in JPG format for ease of use. Sizes range from 180×150 to 970×90 for a variety of uses.
- Lead Magnet and Squeeze Page – A great addition to this package is the inclusion of a 31 page Word DOC report titled “Improve Your Stability Today” to bring buyers in with even more quality content. With this is also a high-quality squeeze page for the report, all pre-made and ready for you to add your opt-in code and make you money automatically.
- Keyword Report – It’s important to pull in traffic when you’re pushing your product. Included is a keyword data explanation, as well as an Excel file showing the most used keywords and their corresponding searches. For even more content, there is an exact match domain Excel file included for those looking to maximize their authority with various domain names directly related to the content. Hundreds of domains that might be available to help you out!
- Upsell Package — A huge array of various items that will push your upselling abilities to its maximum. Everything from videos to autoresponder series and feature images. All high quality images and various text formats to appeal to any and all audiences.
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Contents:
Bone and Muscle Problems in the Aging Body
How This Guide Can Help You
Chapter 1 – An Overview Of Stretching The Aging Body And Basic Anatomy
The 11 Major Muscle Groups
The 7 Major Joints
Chapter 2 – Why Stretching is Beneficial to the Aging Body
Muscles and Stretching
Bones and Stretching
Joints and Stretching
Other Health Benefits to Stretching
Chapter 3 – Things to Consider Before Starting a Stretching Program
Talk to Your Doctor
Find a Trainer
Find a Location
Get Proper Clothing
Get Some Stretching Equipment
Chapter 4 – Types Of Stretches & Timing
Timing of Stretches
Chapter 5 – Popular Stretch Training Programs & Their Effectiveness
What is Yoga?
What are the Advantages of Yoga?
What are the Disadvantages of Yoga?
What is Pilates?
What are the Advantages of Pilates?
What are the Disadvantages of Pilates?
Chapter 6 – Common Stumbling Blocks to Stretch Training & Dangers to be Aware Of Lack of Time
Movement is Painful
Lack of Energy
Not Warming Up
Chapter 7 –Overview of Stretch Workouts for Beginners
When to Cool Down
Chapter 8 – Sample Stretch Workouts
Targeting Muscle Groups
Chapter 9 – Tools/Resources/Apps to Help with Staying Limber into Older Age
Personal Trainer/Physical Therapist
Conclusion – Tips to Add Stretching into Your Daily Life Long-term
Set a Schedule
Use Family and Friends
Join an Online Community
Post a Calendar
Bonus Chapter – Advanced Stretch Workouts
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Article Titles:
5 Ways to Improve Stability for a Senior
Essential Stretches You Need to Know
Should I Do the Same Stretches Every Day or Varied
Stretching Frequency and Volume
Tips to Help Mobility in Your Senior Years
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
- Videos — 12 high-quality videos in MP4 format. Videos being one of the most popular learning formats, you’ll be sure to draw in a big audience and push traffic. The topics covered in the videos include:
- An Overview Of Stretching The Aging Body And Basic Anatomy
- Why Stretching is Beneficial to the Aging Body
- Things to Consider Before Starting a Stretching Program
- Types Of Stretches & Timing
- Popular Stretch Training Programs & Their Effectiveness
- Common Stumbling Blocks to Stretch Training & Dangers to be Aware Of Lack of Time
- Overview of Stretch Workouts for Beginners
- Sample Stretch Workouts
- Tools/Resources/Apps to Help with Staying Limber into Older Age
- Conclusion – Tips to Add Stretching into Your Daily Life Long-term
- Bonus – Advanced Stretch Workouts
- Audio Training — With those on the go, having audio files at the ready are the best thing they can get. Often they don’t have the time to sit and watch a video, so the inclusion of audio files is excellent for those that would prefer to learn while commuting or making dinner. In MP3 format.
- Amazon Product Review — Everything you need and more about the core information about running and sprinting and a direct link to the product.
- Amazon Promo Banners — 15 great banners that can easily be used in any Amazon shop or elsewhere if you like! Various sizes from 120×600 to 970×90.
- Animated Flip Book — Particularly for presentations, an animated flipbook in an HTML format is a great tool for relaying the information in a high-quality and professional manner.
- Autoresponder Series — 5 autoresponder messages in plain text format that make it simple and easy to use. Editing is a breeze and you’ll be set to send them out as needed to keep them interested and wanting more.
- Images — 20 various senior and exercise-related images, all royalty free. All in JPG format for ease of use anywhere you need them.
- Infographic — Easy, compact information in both PDF and WordDOC formats that cover 10 Ways to Increase Your Running Speed – You Need to Know.
- Sales Funnel Pages — Several quality squeeze pages, including a one-time offer, download page as well as a ‘down’ sell page, all in HTML format and with the corresponding images.
- Social Media Package — A great social media package (which is nearly essential these days!) that includes 10 posts to add where you’d like, 10 images with quotes in PNG format that are easy to plug in to promote your content as well as 10 Tweets already pre-made for you to post right to your Twitter account as well as the reference links the Tweet talks about.
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Covers:
Feeling Like Age Is Catching Up With You?
Reclaim Your Life By Learning Simple Techniques To Stay Strong, Stable & Limber As A Senior!
Read on below to see exactly how you can enjoy the best of your golden years by implementing a stretch exercise routine that will have you feeling youthful again!
Do you wake up in the morning feeling lethargic? Do you wish you had the energy to run around with kids once again? Feel stiff and aching bones?
If you answered yes to any 1 of those 3 questions then pay attention because what you are about to read in the next few minutes could change your life
Firstly, What exactly is the problem? Generally it is inactivity.
Studies have shown that it only takes a few days of lying in bed to start losing your strength, flexibility and balance.
Once this happens you are at risk of beginning the dreaded downward spiral. What is the downward spiral you ask?
The Downward Spiral is the Problem
Well, let’s say you are feeling under the weather one day.
You are retired so end up spending a few days in bed or on the recliner watching TV.
After a while the chores start piling up. Finally you get up one morning and… “oops” you lose your balance — falling on the floor!
If your hip is not broken you likely have a nasty bump somewhere.
The pain causes you to spend more time in bed… day by day getting weaker and weaker. Then out comes the cane or walker.
You begin to go outside of the house less and less because it is harder to walk.
Daily chores and activities become increasingly more difficult like cooking, shopping and taking a shower. You spend more time in the recliner and bed.
Well…you get the picture.
Moral of the story? Yes, you guessed it…Use your head…don’t stay in bed!
“Mom and Dad are just not as active as they once were, and I am worried they will fall down”
On the other hand, maybe you are the child of an elderly adult. When your parents live alone and are inactive, you may worry about him or her falling at home.
This is often a big concern of family members.
Exercising and staying active will improve their chances of staying safe.
Staying active, sensibly exercising and following a healthy lifestyle can add years of productive and functional living to your life.
So if the problem is inactivity. What is the solution? Where do I begin?
Simple Stretching For Seniors
A Beginners Guide To Staying Strong, Stable & Limber As A Senior
- Chapter 1 – Getting Your Head In The Game – Mental Preparations
- Chapter 2 – First Things First – Current Assessment
- Chapter 3 – Nutrition & Diet Overview
- Chapter 4 – Macronutrients & Calories
- Chapter 5 – Proven Strategies For Weight Loss
- Chapter 6 – Adding Exercise Into The Mix
- Chapter 7 – Shopping & Sample Meal Plan For A Week
- Chapter 8 – Beginner Mistakes To Avoid
- Bonus Chapter – Tools, Apps & Resources
Why It’s Important To Invest In This Book Right Now…
If you are looking to take care of your body and remain steady on your feet well into your twilight years then it’s important to not let anything stand in your way from doing it. Don’t let a few dollars stop you from learning the secrets that could change your life while also enriching it. Can you put a price on health?
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Covers:
“WARNING: If You Are Short On Time…Or Learn Better By Video…Take A Moment & Check Out The MP4 Version Below…”
Firstly thanks for your purchase of Simple Stretching For Seniors, before you rush off and dig into the wonderful ebook, I want to ask you a question…
We all know that sitting down and reading an ebook in this day and age is getting more and more difficult as our attention spans seem to get shorter and shorter as each year goes past. The problem is not for want of trying, very often the problem is…
People Learn Better By Watching & Listening To Video!
If this sounds like you…then the solution could be right below…
Simple Stretching For Seniors
Read Below To See Exactly What You
Will Receive At A Heavily Reduced Price!
The Full “Simple Stretching For Seniors” Ebook Split Into Video Slides And Read By An Experienced Narrator…
12 Videos In All Covering…
- Discover The Aging Body & The Need To Stay Limber
- Why Stretching The Aging Body Is Beneficial
- Stretch Training Methods & Systems
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls
- What to Expect in a First Session.
- Tools/ Apps & Resources To Help
And Much, Much More..
Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR Rights:
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Browsing: Simple Stretching for Seniors Ebook and Videos MRR