|File Format:||MS Word Document, MP3 Audio|
|Audio Time:||1:27:07 time|
|Download/Thank You Page:||Included, HTML|
|Included Graphics:||eCovers, web page images|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG in 3 different sizes|
|Extra Pages:||Keyword list, 25 articles|
|Extras:||Audio transcription DOC|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$37.00|
"Discover these Little-Known Insider Secrets to Creating Your Own $100,000+ Per Year Career Planning Weddings… (Or Simply Learn these Secrets) and Plan the
Wedding of Your Dreams!"
Through my program, Catherine gives you an insider’s look at being a Wedding Planner, as only a seasoned pro like Catherine can.
She reveals the secrets she has learned while building her own wildly successful Wedding Consulting practice and shows you how you can easily do the same, using her special techniques – or how you can use her secret tips to plan your own perfect wedding.
Here are just a few of the little-known secrets you're about to discover:
- Learn the specific traits you MUST develop to succeed as a Wedding Planner – ignore these at your peril!
- How to market your services – what to include in your portfolio.
- The importance of networking and how to become successful at it to build your business.
- How to conduct the first interview with your client – when you need a contract and what it should include.
- What a typical wedding planning timeline should look like and what it should include.
- Catherine’s “secret tip” for getting new clients – after the wedding!
- What to do when too many family members want to help plan your wedding.
- Current wedding trends and new traditions to consider.
- Secret tips on budgeting and saving money on every aspect of your wedding.
- And many, many more!
Refer to the audio again and again as you build your successful planning business, reviewing tips such as:
- How to find clients for your new business.
- Creative ways to save money – which no one will ever notice (except the person writing the checks!) Your clients will LOVE you for these!
- A proven method for selecting THE perfect caterer, musician, florist, photographer – any wedding supplier you need.
- Specifics on geography – how wedding traditions differ by location.
- Current trends in gift giving your clients should know.
- What you should include on your wedding website.
- Wedding etiquette for various situations – how to handle children at a wedding, tips on serving alcohol, invitation protocol and many more!
- Tips on choosing the best flowers for the bride, bridesmaids, the church and centerpieces for the reception.
- How to tactfully handle the matter of the cost of a wedding – who traditionally pays for what, and how it’s changing today.
- Valuable online resources to help you build your business or plan the perfect wedding.
- …and much more!