|File Format:|| MS Word Document, PDF
|Number of Pages:||67|
|Download/Thank You Page:||None but order page is included.|
|Included Graphics:||Cover and header.|
|Cover Graphics:||JPG and PSD 3D.|
|Year Released/Circulated:||Unknown, but timeless information.|
|Suggested Selling Price:||$27|
Overview of Getting the Word Out – Part 1
Promotion Preparation: Getting the Word Out – Part 1
A Heads Up
The Checklist Begins
The All Powerful Resource Snowball
Overview of Getting the Word Out – Part 2
Getting the Word Out – Part 2
Circulating Your Resources: New Blood
Cards on the Table
It’s All About the Resources
Trouble with JV’s
2 Weeks & 10 JV’s Later
Watching & Listening
Overview of Getting the Word Out – Part 3
Getting the Word Out – Part 3
The Day After
What We’ve Achieved So Far
Back to Business
Research: Numbers Don’t Lie
Bringing Your Resources Back into Play
What You’ve Gained With This Promotion Drive
Listen In As I Show You Step By Step The Methods I Use To Successfully Launch My Online Products To An Audience That I Can Guarantee Will Buy From Me.. – And Learn How You Can Get Access To Them Too
A full 4 week start to finish, step by step launch guide for your products. From the planning stages, all the way through to launch day and beyond, ensuring that your product launches have the potential to reach circulations in the hundreds of thousands within weeks. Imagine what those numbers would do for your sales.
• 1 reason why a majority of marketers are failing to successfully launch their products by breaking the natural flow and chain of events surrounding a successful product launch. Are you breaking that chain? We’ll show you how to avoid this pitfall that can ruin your chances several weeks before you even launch.
• 6 aspects of a successful pre-launch. A short but simple checklist to ensure you have all the tools you need set up and ready to pull in huge amounts of leads and make large numbers of sales in the most efficient way possible, and pave the way for the future at the same time. Miss one of these and the chain is broken. 5 are useless with the 6th. Are your tools letting your sales down?
• Looking beyond immediate profits is ultimately the key to product launch success. What would you prefer, $10,000 today, or $100,000 in a week? I know which I’d choose, and it makes me wonder why the majority of marketers select option one by concentrating on immediate profit instead of the future of their business. I’ll show you exactly what they’re doing wrong to devastate their profits and how you can ensure it won’t happen to you. (It’s tips like these that force me to limit the number of products I sell so that they don’t become saturated. For the special few only!)
• How to almost never run out of prospects to promote to for free ever again. All it takes is a single product launch done correctly, and you could wake up and launch a new product every day for the rest of the year and still have people to promote to and people to promote for you without having to reach into your wallet to pay for anything. Memorize this and you’ll be set for years to come.
• Are you going to attract affiliates, and are they going to promote for you? If the answer isn’t a surefire yes, then I’m going to show you exactly how to make it so through methods that some marketers would call me crazy for. The fact is however, I’ve proved that they work once and for all. This could easily increase your chances of pulling affiliates by ten times or more.
• Are you pulling in $60 per sale when you should be pulling in nothing? It might amaze you to find out this key to success. I doubled my income the moment I stopped promoting to make money. I believe anyone can do this with their business if they know how. I’ll show you how. Best of all, it can take less than an hour to complete!
• Are the sales of your digital or info product netting you less than $100 profit per product that you designed specifically to make you money? If so, you could well be missing out on big money. I’ll show you exactly how I discovered this by accident at the start of my marketing career, and show you how if you look carefully, you’ll see it in action all around you by the big guys pulling in the big pay cheques (proof it works beyond a doubt).
• Are you building your business for the future correctly through lead generation and list building? I’ll show you why you should have not one, but three separate lists of prospects, and how to you can immediately increase your sales by 80% simply by tailoring specific offers to each individual list. 80% more profit for less than 15 minutes of your time per week. Not bad at all.
• 3 list building and lead generation mistakes of the online marketing newbie. I’ll demonstrate why throwing all your prospects on one single big list is losing you money right now, and 3 additional factors you can take advantage of to increase your sales the moment you launch your next product.
• Are you carrying out joint ventures for profit? If so, you’re potentially losing hundreds of thousands in circulation numbers for your products. Imagine what that would mean for your sales. Often, it’s just this one factor alone holding marketers back from their income and lifestyle goals. I’ll show you how to fix this problem and never have it rear it’s ugly head in your business again in under 20 minutes.
• 4 launch day tips that almost ensure your product launches will go down without a hitch. Imagine you’ve just secured yourself a circulation of several hundred thousand viewers through your joint venturing. Now imagine waking up in the morning to find your site was down when the mainstay of your promotion went out. Devastating. I’ll give you four launch day tips that will help cut the chances of this happening to almost non existent levels.
• 6 methods of successful post launch day promotion. Most marketers stop promoting after launch day, when in fact it’s far easier to make sales post launch. Learn these six methods, put them to work, and if your results are anything like mine, you’ll be able to double your launch day sales with ease.
• 4 tell tail ad tracking signs that will show you what promotion to do and when to do it even after your products have launched, potentially adding thousands of dollars to your final sales figures before the first week of your launch is even over.
Private Label Rights:
YES Sell Private Label Rights
YES Claim Full Authorship
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
YES Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
YES Sell at Auction Sites
YES Offered Through Dime Sale Events
YES Offered as Free Bonus
YES Given Away for Free