10 articles between 500 and 1200 words each, in TXT format.
– CHOP, HALF VOLLEY, AND COURT POSITION.
– GENERAL TENNIS PSYCHOLOGY.
– GRIP, FOOTWORK, AND STROKES IN TENNIS
– SERVICE-THE OPENING GUN OF TENNIS
– The Fundamentals of Tennis
– The Psychology of singles and doubles in tennis.
– The Volley and Overhead smash
– The Drive in Tennis
There are so many sports that people watch but few that they actually want to get out and play, and tennis is one of those sports where if you watch it enough, it looks pretty easy, and many decide to try it out, just for fun. Well if you are one of those people then you are going to need these 10 articles on tennis to get you started. Everything from how to choose a racket, to the words and phrases used in a tennis match, to actually getting out there on the court and hitting a few.